Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politician Adan Mohamed Issa Gaadaale is a very elloquent speaker, he said he brought the animals for defence only as it is clear Somaliland wants to attack Garoowe but not for fighting and invading other people!

This is the honourary trait of Puntland I know. Puntland is noble and unlike its neighbours wishes for peaceful coexistence however it has the right to defend itself.

Unfortunately they have been badly let down by Gaas who brought humiliation on Puntland.

Somaliland is bragging that they are going to invade Garoowe our capital!

This is where they are in their mindset.

Where's Puntland's support and its conscious! I call on all patriotic Puntlanders to stand for the defence of their values, people, capital, honour and land!

Sure buddy, you are none other than @Inquisitive_ whose daily Puntland quota was taken over by you, you think cause you pretend to be Puntlander your slander will be received favorably :mjlol:

You did your best to overshadow Farmajo's visit but like the moryaan you are, you don't know the deals will be made in the boardrooms of Garowe and not on Somalispot

It's interesting how I have suddenly become the new boogie man, anyone disagrees, questions or confronts your leadership/policies etc. it must be your eternal nightmare inquisitive.

It's an ingenious way to silence people but nothing new, the same tactics are used by your leadership to quell dissent, the boogie man theories of the united hordes down south that will eviscerate us all unless we are united works 99% of the times for your residents.

But it looks like it's failing with the OP, I wished we could play the same card, but unfortunately because of our long history of karbaash, warfare and fight to the death along with the subsequent reputation that followed taking on US rangers, this tactic unfortunately never works with our people.

Adan Issa Gaadaale is a brave man with courage. I hope he decides to run at the end of the year.

This video is from 10 years ago when he was campaigning for Presidency in Gaalkacyi. The same issues as the poet the famous Baarleex mentioned are today relevant.

Farmajo looks on from his hotel room wondering why the locals are fleeing in panic.

26734504_939466292886271_8442473820755861760_n.jpg

DTEwW10U0AAdr1w.jpeg

:mjlaugh:

I don't wish bad for Somaliland. However I am a Puntlander. I will never support transgression by Puntland on its neighbours as I do not hate Galmudug or Somaliland, I am very fond of the people.

I want capable leadership in office whereby we are not humiliated.

Gaas said he would never recognise and meet with Galmudug, a few days later he was having breakfast in Galmudug part of Gaalkacyo.

We need a man like Muuse a tough guy who is not a liar or someone taking gratification by money but driven by love of his State and people.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's interesting how I have suddenly become the new boogie man, anyone disagrees, questions or confronts your leadership/policies etc. it must be your eternal nightmare inquisitive.

It's an ingenious way to silence people but nothing new, the same tactics are used by your leadership to quell dissent, the boogie man theories of the united hordes down south that will eviscerate us all unless we are united works 99% of the times for your residents.

But it looks like it's failing with the OP, I wished we could play the same card, but unfortunately because of our long history of karbaash, warfare and fight to the death along with the subsequent reputation that followed taking on US rangers, this tactic unfortunately never works with our people.
Stop pretending you had daily threads on Puntland then stopped when @Saahid Qamaan took over, it's logical you needed another nick to serve your obsession @Saahid Qamaan has only spoken favorably about Galmudug your home region

I can pinpoint exactly when it was it was when people realized your sixir jokes about Garowe is real and you were ridiculed like I was about my prayer long time ago. :mjlol:

Stop pretending you had daily threads on Puntland then stopped when @Saahid Qamaan took over, it's logical you needed another nick to serve your obsession, in fact @Saahid Qamaan has only spoken favorably about Galmudug your home region

I can pinpoint exactly when it was it was when people realized your sixir jokes about Garowe is real and you were ridiculed like I was about my prayer long time ago. :mjlol:
Saahid Qamaan is a famous Ogaden Poet

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Cotton casting doubts about my lineage, however has very little to say in the thread!

I am not someone in the need to pretend what he is not.
I did speak about the the topic of the thread maybe if you had the humble nature to read other people's posts instead of posting rants :bell:

I have seen a lot of paranoia and also what I noticed is the lack to forget or forgive because of having different viewpoints.

Every sane person sees Puntland has fallen deep on its knees politically, militarily and economically.

We need to correct the pitfall of the past four years by electing someone worthy to lead our great State of Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts