Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dhulo malitia just didn't get enough money from PL this month hence why the tuulo is in the hands of SL now. :manny:

#PrayForPuntland
dua1.jpg

what happened to being wadani?

i thought you would support puntland instead of the somalidiid?

Do not get me wrong, I support Puntland as it is still loyal to Somalia (second to its own interest) :)

However I am also a woman of geopolitics and statistics and if I had to bet SL will win in the end :)

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Notice how all the usual Farmajo supporters not only did not talk about his visit to Garowe or posted a picture, they are happy and dancing while their president is in Garowe that a nearby town was attacked by secessionist forces wallahi ilaahi baa ii jeeda it's a new dawn for the souls of Punt, you are reinforcing a new belief that our elders sadly don't share.

But I also want to point strongly that every single person in this thread celebrating the downfall of Puntland are not from Somaliland but rather from south Somalia.

Notice how all the usual Farmajo supporters not only did not talk about his visit to Garowe or posted a picture, they are happy and dancing while their president is in Garowe that a nearby town was attacked by secessionist forces wallahi ilaahi baa ii jeeda it's a new dawn for the souls of Punt, you are reinforcing a new belief that our elders sadly don't share.

But I also want to point strongly that every single person in this thread celebrating the downfall of Puntland are not from Somaliland but rather from south Somalia.

We are not enjoying your demise, it is more self-deprecating, as Somalia in the form of Puntland lost to the landers :)

You're like the little brother who got cocky and got beat and is now blaming us on the sidelines, when you should have done more preparation :)

saywalahi

Xamar Living

we support puntland mashallah tabarka allah

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
We are not enjoying your demise, it is more self-deprecating, as Somalia in the form of Puntland lost to the landers :)

You're like the little brother who got cocky and got beat and is now blaming us on the sidelines, when you should have done more preparation :)
It's a fight between two sub tribes who each wear the colors of a region, the only reason this is being blown out of proportion is due to Farmajo's visit. There's nothing more to it the checkpoint will be back in Puntland hands in a few days as it is usually is when the two fight but remember what you were enjoying when they were trying to overshadow Farmajo's visit.

What makes us different is we see you moryaans in your true form so your nationalistic pretence does no good with me, my only goal is for more sons and daughters of Punt to join my cause. :nahgirl:

It's a fight between two sub tribes who each wear the colors of a region, the only reason this is being blown out of proportion is due to Farmajo's visit. There's nothing more to it the checkpoint will be back in Puntland hands in a few days as it is usually is when the two fight but remember what you were enjoying when they were trying to overshadow Farmajo's visit.

What makes us different is we see you moryaans in your true form so your nationalistic pretence does no good with me, my only goal is for more sons and daughters of Punt to join my cause. :nahgirl:

I'll have a positive remark IF it is recaptured :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts