Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys been saying we coming for 10 years.....don't you get it...all somalis and mercaneries supplied by both the us and Soviet union couldn't stop us...

You honoustly believe you can stop us today when we are a nation state back by tax payer money with access to trained forces that your militias will do us harm...

Please I'm begging just attack...this is going to give us the justification to totally wipe you out...something our elders have stopped us doing since 1991.

You can't fight...stop blowing hot air like weaklings and attack ....just don't cry when garowe ends up like las canod and puntland becomes the next Isis wiliyat...

Hahahah

You wouldnt exist without hawiyes, thats why you claimed "Irir Samaale" remember?

Siad Barre could have wiped you out, dont ever forget about that. Stop crying about Isaaq genocide and stop dreaming about helping with Galmudug to destroy Puntland

You dont speak like a winner, thats for sure. That is also why you are full of anger and dreaming of "wiping them off".

E0A8EF43-39DB-4D12-8683-C7E426643EC2-1922-0000026F8262D643.jpeg

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
You wouldnt exist without hawiyes, thats why you claimed "Irir Samaale" remember?

Siad Barre could have wiped you out, dont ever forget about that. Stop crying about Isaaq genocide and stop dreaming about helping with Galmudug to destroy Puntland

You dont speak like a winner, thats for sure. That is also why you are full of anger and dreaming of "wiping them off".

View attachment 40160

Cuqdad ridden loser, did faqash rape your sister?
Theres debating but repeatedly trying to score points over dead corpses and saying someone sister was raped is disgusting&unacceptable.

Mods i request you ban this degenerate member who has brought nothing bût qabyaalad to this forum.
@Bohol

Theres debating but repeatedly trying to score points over dead corpses and saying someone sister was raped is disgusting&unacceptable.

I wish death to all Puntlanders

Mods i request you ban this degenerate member who has brought nothing bût qabyaalad to this forum.
@Bohol @Kaleel

But saying Puntland should be wiped off is acceptable?

Pity, puntland is shrinking by the minute, Somaliland really is taking lands as easy as they come, Galmudug should get involved in this war booty and take Nugaal over completely.

And leave southern border deserted, do you really think we Galmudugians don't know who are our enemy is, we shall invade Puntland just a matter of time insha'allahi.

Mudug and Nugaal belongs to us Galmudug.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ::drakelaugh::pachah1:

MarineCorse that is well out of order. May Allah have mercy on all the inmocent victims murdered during the civil strife.

This is Somali men gearing up for war why stoop so low? We are Somalis and kill for some stupid reasons and later hug after a peace deal.

@mar

keep lying mods can see i quoted your original post, when i callēd out your shameless act u ēdited your post. it shows you edited your post at the bottom rigĥt idiot qahilist.

Well he was talking about wiping off Puntland, thats what it would look like. The picture is from Somaliland

Do you think war is a video game? Welcome to reality son

@Saahid Qamaan

Last edited:
Marine that's just bad taste I will be fair Togaherer wished for something bad upon the people in Garowe and Galkacyo too.

Both of you have veered from the geeljire culture!

Guy who stole large weapons and technical and received the rank of Captain has been sentenced to death in his absence.

The guy who is from Dhahar has also given away military secrets as he was part of Puntland military for a number of years.

To deter more desertions he has been sentenced to death.

He left at the worst possible time.

I welcome this rule. The guy was the definition of a traitor not only he drove a technical with a gun mounted he also stole several machine gund!

Cangeero‘s uncle will be put down if he ever decides to return!

Stay in the Somaliland Army Mohamed Mohamud Yusuf.

Death sentence passed for you!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I welcome this rule. The guy was the definition of a traitor not only he drove a technical with a gun mounted he also stole several machine gund!

He's been rapratriated, coming Becky to the fold...

Dhahar is in Somaliland his people there are slowly coming back to Somaliland as it is becoming a reality on the ground.

Remember Xudun a few years back, PL used to be all over that, now look at it.

PL is really dumb telling the media where they are and where/when you gonna attack. Because now Diana's knows and madne appropriate arrangement. When Somaliland went into places like Tukaraq Taleex Saaxdeer etc they went in by surprise andaoverwhelmed the enemy.

View attachment 40160

warya your piece of shit.a true definetion of a xisbi .you want to score points off pictures like that ? Do you have no shame and sympathy for dead somali women and children .? fix up you waste man.take hawiye out off your vocabulary,ragg hawiye dont belong in filthy doonfar mouth like yours.

Did I not tell you....these guys will never attack...same reason why we defeated them when they had Africa's largest army...they are weak. In order to fight, you have to be ready to die for a set of principles ....these people have no principles ....as soon as shots fired they run....sayid sigeste ran, siad barre ran, they ran from xamar etc.

Always the first to welcome foreigners to Somali territory as well...xabashi, kenyans, etc....

Seriously no principles, no balls, no dignity yet pleaseeeeeeeee unite with US....

If Somalia has a cancer it's these people ....the quicker we conquer garowe the better it is for Somalia ...

Put a sign on everyone walking in garowe "property of Isaaq"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts