Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland National Television reports from the frontline. The same reporter used to report the capture f Laascaanood is reporting from there though a bit more refined.

Saahid Qamaan

This is a part of the tactics, showing up your enemies few army and vehicles, si ay xisaab khaldn isugu dhuftaan.

Buskud this is a moral booster and just mocks Puntland. Tell me a high ranking individual visiting the Puntland troops in the past few days?

Somaliland is in sync with their propaganda in Puntland nobody knows what to do due to conflicting orders.

Buskud this is a moral booster and just mocks Puntland. Tell me a high ranking individual visiting the Puntland troops in the past few days?

Somaliland is in sync with their propaganda in Puntland nobody knows what to do due to conflicting orders.

I personally don't want to see a war, when we can always solve everything in peaceful dialogue.

Buskud I am against spillage of blood of a Somali, I consider a Somali my brother not enemy. I never bought Galmudug being my enemy during the Gaalkacyo wars.

Now the people of Puntland and Somaliland share all kind of relations and are the closest in custom.

We hope for a peaceful resolution to the hostilities in Tukaraq between the two entities.

Buskud I am against spillage of blood of a Somali, I consider a Somali my brother not enemy. I never bought Galmudug being my enemy during the Gaalkacyo wars.

Now the people of Puntland and Somaliland share all kind of relations and are the closest in custom.

We hope for a peaceful resolution to the hostilities in Tukaraq between the two entities.

Walahi We are all xoolo, we are real brothers we can help each other, we can work together, the world is uniting, you see many countries want to unite under one common goal. One currency and one economic.

We don't have visionary leaders, dagaal iyo qab qab waxba ma taraan.

Buskud it is up to us to change that we need to wake up. Some are like robots agreeingbto everything they will have a rude awakening.

This is a lose-lose situation I laugh at the fools that think they get credentials murdering and destroying their brethren.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Walahi We are all xoolo, we are real brothers we can help each other, we can work together, the world is uniting, you see many countries want to unite under one common goal. One currency and one economic.

We don't have visionary leaders, dagaal iyo qab qab waxba ma taraan.
So you are pro Somali union?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts