Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaas left everything intact for Somaliland, the custom will now be manned by Somaliland's ministry of finance

View attachment 36738
Why do you think gaas is unwilling to fight back? If they can fight against alshabab/isis, surely a few hundred guys on the back of a toyota can't be a problem? Maybe he's allowing it to happen so he can make it seem like it landers aren't attacking puntland but Somalia, given farmaajo being there? If he makes it a somali problem, then it'll only harm lander's quest for independence.

Ferrari the man is all talk, he wants to make his 2019 election motto 'Elect me as I will bring back Tukaraq'. The guy has no spine, he even refused President Farmajo to lay the stone for the Ceel-Daahir to Ceerigaabo road because he feared an Somaliland attack. He cancelled his 4th anniversary party because of fear. His hopenis that Michael Keating resolves it for him and that Somaliland goes back to Gambarre/Gambadhe.

Ferrari the man is all talk, he wants to make his 2019 election motto 'Elect me as I will bring back Tukaraq'. The guy has no spine, he even refused President Farmajo to lay the stone for the Ceel-Daahir to Ceerigaabo road because he feared an Somaliland attack. He cancelled his 4th anniversary party because of fear. His hopenis that Michael Keating resolves it for him and that Somaliland goes back to Gambarre/Gambadhe.
It doesn't make sense to me. There's gotta be more to it than you don't know.
I mean they fear somaliland but fight back when their neighbors to the south attack them? why is that?

Ferrari Gaas is the one who said that will build the road and later the quarantine only for few days later to surrender. The humiliation is deep.

DRACO

VIP
Gaas really made a fool of himself claiming Somaliland is arming terrorists and Faroole put him in his place !
Gaas is looking for someone to scapegoat for his failures and choose somaliland because it fits his narrative !

The capture of Tukaraq means that Somaliland now controls all districts in Sool region. Now Somaliland troops are on the verge of taking Badhan in Sanaag.

Faroole nephew and Nugaal governor says Puntland avoided fir 10 years to spill blood and that the people of Nugaal are part and parcel of the defence until all Somaliland leaves Sool region in entirety.

He said he will give his official speech once he enters Laascaanood. He further said the meeting failed by the International Community and Keating told them Muse refused to pull his troops out of Tukaraq.

Faroole's nephew and Nugaal governor

'We will flush out Somaliland out of Laascaanood in the few coming hours and make people of Puntland happy'

He further said asked who is in charge now in the areas the fighting took place

'Somaliland is in charge now but we have them surrendered'

Breaking Omar Faraweyne a.k.a Omar Abdullahi Faroole nephew of former PL President Faroole and Nugaal Governor

'In three hours we will liberate Laascaanood and I will give my official victory speech early tomorrow morning'

gool.jpg

Negotiations failed because of apparently Muuse Biixi refusing to leave Tukaraq and building an admin for the last destrict in Sool, therefore the Nugaal governor argues they will fight tomorrow and that Lasanod will return to Puntland by the morning.

Omar Faroole is Nugaals governor but he was involved in the Gaalkacyo and Garacad war, where ever there is conflict he's there.

The capture of Tukaraq means that Somaliland now controls all districts in Sool region. Now Somaliland troops are on the verge of taking Badhan in Sanaag.
Don't give people misinformation you dick sucking faggit the mountains ranges between xudun and taleh is locally controlled and been for decades

Starscream don't worry a few districts will fall into Puntland hands tomorrow inshallah including the regional capital Lasanod
I don't need puntland wacays cabdulle have raped siiland in every conflict from 2010/11 when they ambushed them near taleh to when they smacked them around near taleh in 2014 to last August when they killed one of them handing papers out:childplease:
Puntland are es in general the dhulos sub clan who work for them have adopted there spineless approach I find it funny last time puntland did anything was when we ambushed siiland for them :ivers:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
I don't need puntland wacays cabdulle have raped siiland in every conflict from 2010/11 when they ambushed them near taleh to when they smacked them around near taleh in 2014 to last August when they killed one of them handing papers out:childplease:
Puntland are es in general the dhulos sub clan who work for them have adopted there spineless approach I find it funny last time puntland did anything was when we ambushed siiland for them :ivers:

why are dhulos so split

how many factions are there?

pro pl vs pro sl vs pro khaatumo ?

why are dhulos so split

how many factions are there?

pro pl vs pro sl vs pro khaatumo ?
Khaatumo for years has been wacays cabdulle and Ali Geri this is why khaatumo only operates in the nugaal mountains and near buhoodle the rest are worthless ass clappers who either have there militia work for mj and isaaq while crying injustice or flat out do nothing(at least these ones don't cry about injustice)
The trash getting molested in tukuraq are 2 groups called nuur and nalaye Ahmed these 2 dick suckers
And 3 other ones mainly bah ararsame,jamac siyaad, barked these 5 are the enemy personal
No shame but also the ones who cry the loudest about pl/sl:ivers:
In the past combination of ugaadhyahan( wacays cabdulle+plus the 2 trash called nuur and nalaye ahmed) use to dominate Las anod moving in from other regions and districts in the 90s that was case until 07 when the trash who use to live in Las anod pre 92 came back riding isaaq dick the ugaadhyahan militia were conveniently moved to Mogadishu by the mj dick suckers few days before:mjpls:
The previous 3 I mentioned of bah ararsame,jamac siyaad,barked are the main cancer they are the main ones abusing these nuur/nalaye ahmed
Who prostituted in 2 direction yes some how even after isaaq evicted nalaye Ahmed from erigabo if not sanaag they came crawling to wacays cabdulle in taleh district back then:mjhaps:
In Las anod again when they made them a second class citizens in population there the majority but have zero voice :mjhaps:
Sl raped one of there teenage female in 2013
Sl Have divided the nalaye Ahmed villages into isaaq district's to make them voiceless:mjhaps:
Apparently all that didn't matter cause in 2013/14 these trash started aiding siiland against the very sub clan who fought for there villages in sanaag back in 90s:pacspit:
Now these 2 are being raped in tukuraq what makes it worse is the ones calling themselves sl might be nuur/nalaye Ahmed themselves sl forces in gambedh who fight are primarily mohamoud garad meaning high chance all casualty are either these 2 or jamac siyaad:mjhaps:
Karma is back in 2013/14 these were condoms used by both isaaq and mj against the sub clan who helped them in the 90s in return the mj started killing there civilians in 2013:mjhaps:
Am enjoying watching this god hates people like them :mjhaps:
All the casualty on both sides plus the civilians are probably them what makes it worse is 60+ of them were killed in af urur more shot in the back in garacad:mjhaps:
Now they're crying ugaadhyahan :mjhaps:
Someone should tell them hold your own nuts the days of other ugaadhyahan fighting for you is over:mjhaps::umad:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Khaatumo for years has been wacays cabdulle and Ali Geri this is why khaatumo only operates in the nugaal mountains and near buhoodle the rest are worthless ass clappers who either have there militia work for mj and isaaq while crying injustice or flat out do nothing(at least these ones don't cry about injustice)
The trash getting molested in tukuraq are 2 groups called nuur and nalaye Ahmed these 2 dick suckers
And 3 other ones mainly bah ararsame,jamac siyaad, barked these 5 are the enemy personal
No shame but also the ones who cry the loudest about pl/sl:ivers:
In the past combination of ugaadhyahan( wacays cabdulle+plus the 2 trash called nuur and nalaye ahmed) use to dominate Las anod moving in from other regions and districts in the 90s that was case until 07 when the trash who use to live in Las anod pre 92 came back riding isaaq dick the ugaadhyahan militia were conveniently moved to Mogadishu by the mj dick suckers few days before:mjpls:
The previous 3 I mentioned of bah ararsame,jamac siyaad,barked are the main cancer they are the main ones abusing these nuur/nalaye ahmed
Who prostituted in 2 direction yes some how even after isaaq evicted nalaye Ahmed from erigabo if not sanaag they came crawling to wacays cabdulle in taleh district back then:mjhaps:
In Las anod again when they made them a second class citizens in population there the majority but have zero voice :mjhaps:
Sl raped one of there teenage female in 2013
Sl Have divided the nalaye Ahmed villages into isaaq district's to make them voiceless:mjhaps:
Apparently all that didn't matter cause in 2013/14 these trash started aiding siiland against the very sub clan who fought for there villages in sanaag back in 90s:pacspit:
Now these 2 are being raped in tukuraq what makes it worse is the ones calling themselves sl might be nuur/nalaye Ahmed themselves sl forces in gambedh who fight are primarily mohamoud garad meaning high chance all casualty are either these 2 or jamac siyaad:mjhaps:
Karma is back in 2013/14 these were condoms used by both isaaq and mj against the sub clan who helped them in the 90s in return the mj started killing there civilians in 2013:mjhaps:
Am enjoying watching this god hates people like them :mjhaps:
All the casualty on both sides plus the civilians are probably them what makes it worse is 60+ of them were killed in af urur more shot in the back in garacad:mjhaps:
Now they're crying ugaadhyahan :mjhaps:
Someone should tell them hold your own nuts the days of other ugaadhyahan fighting for you is over:mjhaps::umad:

ina lilahi wa inna ilayhi rajcuun are you telling me you niggas fight on the sub sub sub clan level :damn::jcoleno::jaynerd:

so let me get this straight

nur/naylee ahmed - prostitutes (#1 enemy) - but they're also ugaadhyahan

bah ararsame, jaamac siyaad, barked - usleless/abuse nur and naayle ahmed (#2 enemy)

and you're weceys cabdulle

did i get it right? :ummhmm:

btw how did you guys split and when was it?

when sl took over lascaanood?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.