Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another Dhulo militia changing costumes after a pay off, nothing to get worked up about. Ignore it, let our leader finish his visit, and then respond to this provocation by dhuuso bixi.

This could rage on but Somaliland achieved its goal and Puntland is likey to respond to the attack through a defensive approach giving Somaliland time to vacate but the damage has been done.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's not Somaliland, it's the dhulos changing their Kastumo as per usual. They're attention seeking. But my boys will whip them into shape.

P.s

OP you're a piece of shit and I hope you choke on your vomit soon. Your anti-Puntlland threads are full of shit. Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

Somaliland forced Puntland‘s hand as they had to act quickly as the Somaliland troops were clearly headed on their way to Garoowe hence a heavy war is raging on the Garoowe to Laascaanood road.

Fighting is raging between Godqaboobe and Tukaraq. Puntland has to use brute force and stop the defensive posture and deal with the situation head on.

The indecisiveness is what is triggering Somalilands sense of righteousness and boosting their morale.

It is time for Puntland to step up to the situation!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I pray that this conflict gets resolved peacefully

people dying for nothing does not benefit anyone :)

saywalahi

Xamar Living
FC341D0F-6966-4975-9103-F1F26F479B57.jpeg
Please someone inform Paul to assemble the legions.

It's not Somaliland, it's the dhulos changing their Kastumo as per usual. They're attention seeking. But my boys will whip them into shape.

P.s

OP you're a piece of shit and I hope you choke on your vomit soon. Your anti-Puntlland threads are full of shit. Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.
you wont whip our dhulos into shape they belong to us and they will be in garowe soon

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Typical Isaaq , While we welcome our President they start fighting at 3am, let farmaajo leave, wallahi we'll push you into Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts