Breaking News: Somali Kilil to be split into 3

LMAO we are taking reer isaaq and jidwaaq with us. They will be outnumbered by the Dir block hugely with isaaq being the majority of the Dir block and having the most land in east hararge. Reer isaaq and jidwaaq belong to us like Dhulbahante and warsangeli.

i-door boy, reer isaaq is currently your DDS president who rules over the langab DDS I-door,

respect your president or he will whoop your isaaq ass

LMAO we are taking reer isaaq and jidwaaq with us. They will be outnumbered by the Dir block hugely with isaaq being the majority of the Dir block and having the most land in east hararge. Reer isaaq and jidwaaq belong to us like Dhulbahante and warsangeli.

even when Ethiopia was divided like this into governors with todays DDS into several provinces, all the governors were Absame

heck even Harar had 2 Jidwaq Governors and 4 Ogaden governors, forget proper Ogaden provinces before 1990, even Harar regions were defended by Absame leaders from oromo attacks

i-door boy, reer isaaq is currently your DDS president who rules over the langab DDS I-door,

respect your president or he will whoop your isaaq ass
Cagjar waa wiilkeeni. He is born of an isaaq mum and has an isaaq wife and has isaaq friendly politics. Reer isaaq along with jidwaaq are an extension of reer hargeisa. They are more close to reer hargeisa than reer burco are.

They belong to us like Dhulbahante. They will be eventually fully assimilated into being isaaq.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Then they will always rule you.
What is different now?
You will not benefit this new map.
Seriously Nothing to be excited about For you.[/QUOTE]

Cagjar waa wiilkeeni. He is born of an isaaq mum and has an isaaq wife and has isaaq friendly politics. Reer isaaq along with jidwaaq are an extension of reer hargeisa. They are more close to reer hargeisa than reer burco are.

They belong to us like Dhulbahante. They will be eventually fully assimilated into being isaaq.

KKKKKK< your like marehan, who cry we want calwyahan and not ahmed madoobe because ahmed is mohamed zubeer

kkkk, desperate when an i-door has to beg for one Mohamed zubeer sub clan over another

really desperate

if our reer isaaq cousins have given i-door Stockholm syndrome, then well done for them, :samwelcome:

@Teeri-Alpha dee waxa weeye sida la sheegay ReerIsaaq waxa weeye Isaaq kumay oo GX ayeey ka soo hadheen.

:sass2::sass1:

nope not at all the reality is ReerIsaaq live closest DurriyaddaShiikhIsxaaq so they have the biggest bruises from getting karbaashed by Durriyadda ShiikhIsxaaq. ReerIsaaq are culturally closest to Isaaq but they are the least trusting of Durriyadda. lets pray for peace and cooperation between OG and Isaaq

Last edited:
@Teeri-Alpha dee waxa weeye sida la sheegay ReerIsaaq waxa weeye Isaaq kumay oo GX ayeey ka soo hadheen.

:sass2::sass1:

nope not at all the reality is ReerIsaaq live closest DurriyaddaShiikhIsxaaq so they have the biggest bruises from getting karbaashed by Durriyadda ShiikhIsxaaq. ReerIsaaq are culturally closest to Isaaq but they are the least trusting of Durriyadda. lets pray for peace and cooperation between OG and Isaaq
Warye the only people that live off conflict is HA.

HA always want to bring their jeegan mentality to everywhere which is not wven suitable.

Caqliga Muse Bixi meeshan kama soconeyso.

@Gadhwayne get the fock out of here with your nonsense, langab trying to claim a major landeer OG sub clan that has karbashed and looted i-door camels for centuries

i-door waa bila caqli - this is how desperate i-door is to stay relevant in DDS, saying cagjars mum is us therefore he is one of us, langab langab ah

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn::damn:

@Gadhwayne get the fock out of here with your nonsense, langab trying to claim a major landeer OG sub clan that has karbashed and looted i-door camels for centuries

i-door waa bila caqli - this is how desperate i-door is to stay relevant in DDS, saying cagjars mum is us therefore he is one of us, langab langab ah

Warye the only people that live off conflict is HA.

HA always want to bring their jeegan mentality to everywhere which is not wven suitable.

Caqliga Muse Bixi meeshan kama soconeyso.

Guys Im calling for peace cooperation between Isaaq and OG. Why would I want Jeegan or Xabashistaan to start war between neighboring clans

and Im against @abdallah or @Awbarkhadle pushing Cagjar or any shisheeye as somehow Isaaq affiliated because of his mom or wife. I start with the assumption that subclans are culturally closest to Isaaq are politically furthest because they gave and recieved the most karbaash from Isaaq

Then they will always rule you.
What is different now?
You will not benefit this new map.
Seriously Nothing to be excited about For you.
[/QUOTE]
Lmao that region will be an isaaq region with an isaaq majority land and an isaaq majority population. Cagjar doesn’t even like reer abdille. Reer abdille have no daqan they will be a dabadilif for xabashis kill you and dhanto on your body side by side with a xabashi. Our region will see a huge boost while qabridahar will be a dust bowl of incompetence.

Reer abdille have no honour, morals or narrative. They will change their argument and do any dispicable act for short term gain. No one like to do business with you or even share a region because of that. East hararge will be the most prosperous region of Ethiopia within 10 years.

Lmao that region will be an isaaq region with an isaaq majority land and an isaaq majority population. Cagjar doesn’t even like reer abdille. Reer abdille have no daqan they will be a dabadilif for xabashis kill you and dhanto on your body side by side with a xabashi. Our region will see a huge boost while qabridahar will be a dust bowl of incompetence.

Reer abdille have no honour, morals or narrative. They will change their argument and do any dispicable act for short term gain. No one like to do business with you or even share a region because of that. East hararge will be the most prosperous region of Ethiopia within 10 years.
[/QUOTE]
Habar uu.nsi have nerves talking.
Warya take your jeegan peopaganda somewhere else do you think garxajis is reer cabdile in somaliland?

You are qotti degenerates.Look at how reer miyig Musa Shani is.
Do you think we entertain him?
Yhe only thing you guys are famous for is hiving out women from Djibouti all the way to Jigjiga.

Use balls not Pu.nanis.

Warya take your jeegan peopaganda somewhere else do you think garxajis is reer cabdile in somaliland?

Yhe only thing you guys are famous for is hiving out women from Djibouti all the way to Jigjiga.

Use balls not Pu.nanis.
[/QUOTE]
Lmao people want to be bahwadaag with habar awal. It’s because we are rich and militarily/political giants. It was all balls when Negus AbdulMajid brought the capital from godey to jigjiga.

You’re talking to the big boys here. We (habar awal) have been president of the region numerous times kkkkkk

Use balls not Pu.nanis.
Lmao people want to be bahwadaag with habar awal. It’s because we are rich and militarily/political giants. It was all balls when Negus AbdulMajid brought the capital from godey to jigjiga.

You’re talking to the big boys here. We (habar awal) have been president of the region numerous times kkkkkk
[/QUOTE]
Keep dreaming.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Sxb lets keep it a stack, Somali History is Darood History. :lolbron:

cap there is no history from you guys besides a drunk dictator baboon who destroyed the country over his 21 year tyranny. Throughout Somali history your people are largely irrelevant except in the 20th century (1969-1991:lolbron:)

As long as our Reer Cali brothers are in the kursi, we’ll forever eat.

Ogadenia doesnt exist

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Your in a worse predicament than both Dhulbahante and Warsangeli I carved up your areas and made you a minority then made myself President, Governor, Judge, Jury, and Executioner. This isnt Somaliland but if it was I would still walk all over you :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts