BREAKING NEWS: Somali boy who got punched up at the Barbers gets his revenge

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Damn.. Didn't knew there were that powerful albanians in the UK.. But they don't make much noise like the stupid ghetto madow people.. They just work under the radar or?
there population is not that big less than 60k wheras maadows make up 3 percent of the population in the uk and 44% in London

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
there population is not that big less than 60k wheras maadows make up 3 percent of the population in the uk and 44% in London
:chrisfreshhah: they only control south east london and some parts of london. Kulahaa they run the uk. Talk about your home Canada.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Canada? that aint my home this isnt the 2010s
Listen love o don't give a f*ck about where ur from tbh. But u got it wrong Albanians don't run the drug game in the uk. They only run some parts of london and only have been considered to be big fish due to their trafficking. However, they are not much above Somalis, pakis and madows in the drug world.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Listen love o don't give a f*ck about where ur from tbh. But u got it wrong Albanians don't run the drug game in the uk. They only run some parts of london and only have been considered to be big fish due to their trafficking. However, they are not much above Somalis, pakis and madows in the drug world.
i know they dont run the uk only the drug scene but thats all underground and it isnt obviously a good thing since most end up in jail/deported.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
i know they dont run the uk only the drug scene but thats all underground and it isnt obviously a good thing since most end up in jail/deported.
They don't run the drug scene, they have a big impact but it is mainly cadaans who do.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They don't run the drug scene, they have a big impact but it is mainly cadaans who do.
i read an article and been hearing so assumed not saying they definatley run the drug scene. What type of cadaans you mean irish?

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Siiiiuuuuuuu
QhKW.gif

Trending