BREAKING NEWS: SL security services came 2 arrest a midget singer N Borama but are facing resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
from the midget's supporters

Live fire has been used.

This action was made necessary after the Midget deliberately provoked the sensitivities of the breakaway region by playing with the uniform of the now defunct national of Somalia.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
The eyes of that old mother says it all. She is beyond frustrated and feeling powerless.

Bringing two full pick ups of militia men to capture a young singer for wearing Somali flag shows you how much they hate Somalinimo.

Wallahi if Nimcaan Hilaac wore Yahoudi or Ethiopian flag, he would not be arrested.

Insha Allah Somali government will rise again and deal with renegade and anti Somali terror sponsoring regime

The eyes of that old mother says it all. She is beyond frustrated and feeling powerless.

Bringing two full pick ups of militia men to capture a young singer for wearing Somali flag shows you how much they hate Somalinimo.

Wallahi if Nimcaan Hilaac wore Yahoudi or Ethiopian flag, he would not be arrested.

Insha Allah Somali government will rise again and deal with renegade and anti Somali terror sponsoring regime
Akhi am garaxjis and i support somaliland go f*ck ur self u cuqdad ridden c*nt

Saalax Bidaar

Akhi am garaxjis and i support somaliland go f*ck ur self u cuqdad ridden c*nt
Why do you support Siiland if I am ask?
What benefit Is there in SL for beesha Garxajis?

They won’t allow you to lead, even though we won the election, they rigged it and to top of it off have insulted us by giving us two ministers of sports and and minister of dinosaurs lol

Somaliland was a project meant to be better than Prior Siyaad Barre Regime. However the injustice in Siiland is far worse than any time in history.

You can suck off Muse Biixi as much as you desire like Cadaani, Warancadde and Waraabe but rest of us GRX will not accept this blatant insult.

And cuqdad ridden people are the folks who are running from Somali name and running to Ethiopia and other Gaalos lol

Wana la xasuuqay since “88 crew. Lol

Why do you support Siiland if I am ask?
What benefit Is there in SL for beesha Garxajis?

They won’t allow you to lead, even though we won the election, they rigged it and to top of it off have insulted us by giving us two ministers of sports and and minister of dinosaurs lol

Somaliland was a project meant to be better than Prior Siyaad Barre Regime. However the injustice in Siiland is far worse than any time in history.

You can suck off Muse Biixi as much as you desire like Cadaani, Warancadde and Waraabe but rest of us GRX will not accept this blatant insult.

And cuqdad ridden people are the folks who are running from Somali name and running to Ethiopia and other Gaalos lol

Wana la xasuuqay since “88 crew. Lol
Yo its not my fault garaxjis have been political marginalised. Politics across the world is like that. If garaxjis want to play the game, they have to fully unite. Somaliland should be controlled and governed by our clan but we have allowed are selves to be ostracised. I still believe in somaliland over somaliweyn, i have far my rights in somaliland then somalia.

The little gay puntland gang that supports u wants to see division in our country but we are at least ahead of Somalia when it comes to peace and unity. I would rather take a state where i am save and secure then one that is ruled by terrorist and pirates.

from the midget's supporters

Live fire has been used.

This action was made necessary after the Midget deliberately provoked the sensitivities of the breakaway region by playing with the uniform of the now defunct national of Somalia.

This action was necessary because of a football jersey ? You bloody xayawaan !

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@R.Kelly low key has a crush on Nimcaan Hilaac. You wanna inu kugu aaso

nKII514.png
:mjlol:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/he-is-banned-from-somaliland-what-a-nacas.14665/#post-322011

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/he-is-banned-from-somaliland-what-a-nacas.14665/#post-322011

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...his-midget-able-to-do-this.35398/#post-942917

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-but-are-facing-resistance.35441/#post-944357

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yo its not my fault garaxjis have been political marginalised. Politics across the world is like that. If garaxjis want to play the game, they have to fully unite. Somaliland should be controlled and governed by our clan but we have allowed are selves to be ostracised. I still believe in somaliland over somaliweyn, i have far my rights in somaliland then somalia.

The little gay puntland gang that supports u wants to see division in our country but we are at least ahead of Somalia when it comes to peace and unity. I would rather take a state where i am save and secure then one that is ruled by terrorist and pirates.
Don't pay attention to that guy. Since when does half isaaq speak for all of GX.:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

What does Puntland have to do with this discussion?
Do you approve that Ethiopian/Xabashi gaal can come and go as wished in Zooland but no Nimcaan Hilaac can’t wear a garmet of the Somali flag?

Do you approve of the kicking down doors and terrorizing families?

Bro this is pure dulm.

Garxajis do not necessarily want to lead Somaliland we want to make sure there is justice. And if there is no justice, well we fought far bigger and stronger army and held our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending