Breaking news results of Dhuusomareeb 3 agreement and elections released.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Hore loo soconaaya we wont wait for spoilers who seek to return Somalia to the age of warlordism and piracy. Hybrid elections have been announced with an expanded delagate 301 to be exact for each MP

Horta you’re the most bipolar confusing nigga in this section. You jump from one d1ck to another like a promiscuous women. One day you’re Anti Farmaajo and the next day you’re pro Farmaajo:faysalwtf:

Pick a side and stick to it

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Hore loo soconaaya we wont wait for spoilers who seek to return Somalia to the age of warlordism and piracy. Hybrid elections have been announced with an expanded delagate 301 to be exact for each MP
A decent compromise. No wonder the ic accepted. Poor deni and madoobe know that they will be replaced by more educated and competent leaders. No more being chosen for your qabil from now on

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Horta you’re the most bipolar confusing nigga in this section. You jump from one d1ck to another like a promiscuous women. One day you’re Anti Farmaajo and the next day you’re pro Farmaajo:faysalwtf:

Pick a side and stick to it
When Khayre was fired thats when I became PRO Farmaajo I hated that Murusade guy micro managaging everything. Thats when he won back my support you gotta kick out the dissenters :mjlaugh:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
A decent compromise. No wonder the ic accepted. Poor deni and madoobe know that they will be replaced by more educated and competent leaders. No more being chosen for your qabil from now on
I used to think Deni was an up and up kind of a guy who knew how to gauge situation and make right moves. The dude is legit dumb when it comes to playing with big dogs. He is a typical municipal level leader.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Did he really say " Gacan ayaan u fidinaynaa walaalaha naga maqanaa intii aan hawshan ku jirnay.", Is he crazy or something. You sign for coming election and asking us to come. Now I knew why Somalia will not progress with this IQ leader :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts