Breaking News: Reer Galmudug destroyed in Kaxandhaale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wararka naga soo gaaraya gobolka Galgaduud ayaa sheegaya in dagaal xoogan oo u dhaxeeya labo maleeshiyo beeleed uu ka bilowday deegaan gobolka ka tirsan.

Dagaalka ayaa ka bilowday deegaanka Kaxandhaale ee gobolka Galgaduud halkaasi oo marar badan maleeshiyaadka ay ku dagaalameen, waxaana la ogeyn khasaaraha ilaa iyo hadda.

Dagaalka ayaa ka dambeeyay kadib markii mid kamid ah maleeshiyaadka dagaalamaya la sheegay inay weerareen dad xoolo dhaqato ah oo deegaanka ku sugan, taasi oo dhalisay in dagaala uu xoogeysto.

Barqadii maanta ayaa la sheegay in dagaalka uu xoogeystay, waxaana ilaa iyo hadda uu ka socdaa deegaanka, sida masuuliyiin ka tirsan maamulka Galgaduud ay sheegeen.

Dadka deegaanka ayaa sheegaya in dagaalka uu ka dashay dhimasho iyo dhaawac, waxaase adag in khasaaraha la ogaado maadaama dagaalka wali ka socdo deegaanka.

Maamulka Galmudug ayaa marar badan dadaalo ku bixiyay sidii maleeshiyaadkaasi dagaalkooda loo kala dhex gali lahaa, balse waxaa muuqata in markastaa dagaalka uu dib kaga bilaabanayo deegaanka.
How many losses do HG have to take to get the point they’re finished in Somalia aren’t they tired of useless 30 years of war they used the Galmudug state weapons in the battle and are still losing now an army has left Caabudwaaq to finally finish the mooryaan once and for all HG are the dumbest people alive look at their politicians Abdishakur,Xaaf and Fiqi now they think fighting can give them more political weight in Xamar? That era is long finished

How many losses do HG have to take to get the point they’re finished in Somalia aren’t they tired of useless 30 years of war they used the Galmudug state weapons in the battle and are still losing now an army has left Caabudwaaq to finally finish the mooryaan once and for all HG are the dumbest people alive look at their politicians Abdishakur,Xaaf and Fiqi now they think fighting can give them more political weight in Xamar? That era is long finished
:salute::banderas:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nothing unites Beesha more than a Hutu frying session.

Xaaf couldnt have given me a better Christmas, I was saying f*ck Galnus all along, its an HG supremacist expansionist project, we seen what happened in the outskirts of Balanbale, now Kaxandhaale.

Reer Diini needs to learn a thing or two from Wagardhac warriors.

Galnus Exit is now a reality

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Nothing unites Beesha more than a **** frying session.

Xaaf couldnt have given me a better Christmas, I was saying f*ck Galnus all along, its an HG supremacist expansionist project, we seen what happened in the outskirts of Balanbale, now Kaxandhaale.

Reer Diini needs to learn a thing or two from Wagardhac warriors.

Galnus Exit is now a reality

Marehan should have never joind Galnus to begin with. It never was politcally viable as a state. It was created to simply give the Hawiye a federal state to balance out PL and JL. Northern Marehan should have joined PL from the beginning. Unfortunately, short term thinking in the 2000s ruled that out as Harti and Marehan were fighting over Kismaayo.

The area being fought over is the only border northern Marehan have with other Darood. If HG succeed in taking Kaxandhale the Marehan will be cut off from PL.

TekNiKo

VIP
Marehan should have never joind Galnus to begin with. It never was politcally viable as a state. It was created to simply give the Hawiye a federal state to balance out PL and JL. Northern Marehan should have joined PL from the beginning. Unfortunately, short term thinking in the 2000s ruled that out as Harti and Marehan were fighting over Kismaayo.

The area being fought over is the only border northern Marehan have with other Darood. If HG succeed in taking Kaxandhale the Marehan will be cut off from PL.
You are right that is the last link between Northern Galgaduud and Saaxo

Wallahi to have Hawiye as a neighbour is a curse!

Puntland can't even fully accommodate Dhulbahnte, so it would be infeasible to include MX into the mix the clan dynamics and power sharing would never work out.

MX representation in Galmudug is good and they have done a good job suppressing mooriyan spoiler activity

World

VIP
Puntland can't even fully accommodate Dhulbahnte, so it would be infeasible to include MX into the mix the clan dynamics and power sharing would never work out.

MX representation in Galmudug is good and they have done a good job suppressing mooriyan spoiler activity
Just say that you don’t want Puntland to be a Northern Darood state, but a Majerteen state. Adding Mareexan into the mix will tip the equilibrium and bring more equality.

Just say that you don’t want Puntland to be a Northern Darood state, but a Majerteen state. Adding Mareexan into the mix will tip the equilibrium and bring more equality.

Puntland is already fully Darood. Darood is better off if MX remain in Galmudug and prevent that state from becoming fully hutuu.

World

VIP
Puntland is already fully Darood. Darood is better off if MX remain in Galmudug and prevent that state from becoming fully ****u.
Galmudug is a paper administration, they don’t exist on the ground. Most of their land is controlled by Al Shabab. Mareexan in Galgaduud are not large enough to compete against Habar Gidir anyway. Politically, it’s already a Hawiye state.

The founders of Puntland put a clause that allows for Mareexan to join at any time. They knew best that having them join Puntland would be a great asset, and that it would aid the political maturation of Puntland.

TekNiKo

VIP
Galmudug is a paper administration, they don’t exist on the ground. Most of their land is controlled by Al Shabab. Mareexan in Galgaduud are not large enough to compete against Habar Gidir anyway. Politically, it’s already a Hawiye state.

The founders of Puntland put a clause that allows for Mareexan to join at any time. They knew best that having them join Puntland would be a great asset, and that it would aid the political maturation of Puntland.
How would it work? We all know Marexaan won't accept being a minority amongst Maxamed Saleebaan cartel who dont ever allow MJ yaryars to even rule. It would be a logistical nightmare also due to being behind enemy lines.

How would it work? We all know Marexaan won't accept being a minority amongst Maxamed Saleebaan cartel who dont ever allow MJ yaryars to even rule. It would be a logistical nightmare also due to being behind enemy lines.
But if MJ and MX could together then I believe Somalia would be a lot closer to a stable country. We need to stop the inter Darood fighting.

TekNiKo

VIP
But if MJ and MX could together then I believe Somalia would be a lot closer to a stable country. We need to stop the inter Darood fighting.
I wish it were so, Darood has deep hatred against one another, its sad. We are probably the single most fragmented clan in Somalia

I wish it were so, Darood has deep hatred against one another, its sad. We are probably the single most fragmented clan in Somalia
It’s sad to young people of this generation continue that cycle of Darood hatred. If Daroods could unite we could bring peace to Somalia within 1 term

It’s sad to young people of this generation continue that cycle of Darood hatred. If Daroods could unite we could bring peace to Somalia within 1 term
We should call for a meeting. Have all daroods come and make a set of rules. Kinda of like carte a clan sharing formula . The other thing is as darood its our fault somalia is struggling. If we all supported Faarmaajo what would we lose. Now that we have the government taking control of all mamaul gobleed army and poloce . That is a start

You are right. It has to do with our mentailty of iisk celi. In the northern darood. Dhulbahante cant see Warsangali and Mj. Mj has a beef with Dhulbahante. Mudug and Waamo its harti vs mx. Mx vs Og. Plus darood is to damn big to be under one roof. We need unity

TekNiKo

VIP
I blame the old generation poisoning the minds of the youth

I mean look at @Ferrari nigga he has deep seated hatred against Marexaan. While mine is just kaftan, nigga probably goes to sleep cursing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending