Breaking News: Puntland Surrendered - Live from Madaxtooyada Garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with @DR OSMAN ,these mountaindwellers have never contributed militarily , but want to withdraw from lands of the people who do. Im a Gobolist not a Qabilist

He is the the family though, u welcome him, eat, joke around but when u talking state matters just go into another room with clans who have truly paid the price for the state in all it's battle. Dhulos have stuck by MJ sxb in all it's battle galgala, galkayo, hamar, and sool. These other mjs, warsangeli, leelkase, dashishe, etc they do not provide any boys ever, they just live by the 'mouth' and all u have to tell them is 'dead men tell no tales' we know who is patriot by the body counts and who pays the ultimate price for the state not thru their cheerleading!!! Let's be honest u saw what armadillo folks do, their all isis sxb, they were full in the al-itihaad also, anything opposing PL they run up their boys in a second. Same with warsangeli especially the dubays not the omar. Leelkase u dont need any introductions there and their loyalty. Besides galkayo beef they have done nothing ever since militarily and have been a constant problem in the eyes of PL.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These MJ tears are just an appetiser folks, can you imagine the scenes when we take Garowe from these people.

All they can do is remain detached from reality by speaking about a shrivelled fossil who was last seen running butt naked from hargeisa.

Las Anod > Gambadhe > Tukaraq > GAROWE :mjhaps:

View attachment 37466

Run Gaas Run. :mjhaps:
LOOOOL please stop she already had enough karbash sxb. This is unfair:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The wild animal gaas last seen trying to hide this morning after the humiliation .

bZd2XhZ.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My dream of a total PL pull out of Dhulo lands is getting near everyday. Reerkan want and need You, to hold their hands, and do sh*t for them. Alhamdulillah, soon we will not need to waste time and money on these people and their dirt poor region.

Hey @Armadillo ,

Try not to generalize sxb, politics seems to always divides us instead of uniting us for the greater good. This war benifits no one, everyone will come out a loser in the end. The people of las canood and surrounding areas are just as good as their fellow neighbors on both sides of the region (sland and pland). :)

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
If u think he is agreeing with me, you are sadly mistaken. What can he say when he see those dead body count through-out PL history and reviews it. Galgala, Hamar, Galkayo, Sool, all the battles PL has been in, how can he say and turn around those people weren't PATRIOTS. They are on the ground in front of him. It's not about agreeing with me, he sees the evidence in front of him and needs to make a decision whether he accepts your cheerleading and af-ka-nool behaviors or accepts the dead bodies. Dead men TELL NO TALES comes to mind huh. Dead people dont lie sxb, only those alive do

Tell me the subclans (pl soldiers) that died in xamar

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tell me the subclans (pl soldiers) that died in xamar

Well it was diverse but it was mainly dhulbahante, omar mahmuds, issa mahmuds. Back then we were opposition to Abdillahi Yusuf, he found his support in non mj clans and they loved him and they basically backed him thru thick n thin!!!

But ever since after that civil war in PL...it's always been like this in PL, the west-side symbol...Maxamud saleban plus ugaryahan plus small pockets in buhodle. 2 outer fingers represent osman n isse, the two inner ones represent omar mahmud/ugaryahan. The rest is just show bro!!

Last edited:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I repeat, Harti is dead. The sooner you realise that: the better. Not even those tuna munchers are loyal. After building a top class university and a major road for them in Badhan, the Warsan clan leaders, still welcomed every single SL presidential candidate into their towns. Oh, and also not forgetting that a good amount of Al Shabab in the Galgala are Warsan.
TunaMunching Soldiers are better than MountainDwelling Fulays

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Hey @Armadillo ,

Try not to generalize sxb, politics seems to always divides us instead of uniting us for the greater good. This war benifits no one, everyone will come out a loser in the end. The people of las canood and surrounding areas are just as good as their fellow neighbors on both sides of the region (sland and pland). :)

My problem is this constant changing sides. If all Dhulos came together, and for once and all choose a side, and stuck with it, I would be very happy. If they want to be with SL, then so be it, I'll respect them for that, and it would be Salam Alaykum, good luck for the future. But, that's not the case. They want to eat from both the PL and SL plate.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Naag balagu mooda, a naag with bidaar weliba, maxaa ka daran, :pachah1:

Habar yonisna ma tihid bloody sheegato twerking for Morgan. :manny:
You are laangaab. Even if you are HY waxaad tahay habar yonis yar yar so shut your mouth when you talking to rer Caynaanshe royalty

Saalax Bidaar

Wallahi inaad reer Caynaanshe ahayn

Ask me anything then. Test me. Ask me all my tuuloos and I can eve tell you geelaa sumadiisa. Ask me then if I don’t tell you, then say I am not HY RC. Before then shut it, you laangaab Jeegaanta cuck :gnzbryw:

Saalax Bidaar

Shaafici you bloody laangaab habar yonis futada ka taala. I am your king, your disrespectful servant

Ask me anything then. Test me. Ask me all my tuuloos and I can eve tell you geelaa sumadiisa. Ask me then if I don’t tell you, then say I am not HY RC. Before then shut it, you laangaab Jeegaanta cuck :gnzbryw:

The whole Caynaanshe history is available online Xaaji bidaarow, Ismaaciil carre are not langaabs, that's how I know you're not isaaq, because langaab means short segmentation whereas landheer means various segmentation, Ismaaciil carre segments into various subtribes so how am I langaab hoyoda siilkeedi wase, xagee laga arkey nin la baxaya Caynaanshe oona weliba gacanta Morgan u taageyaa.

You can claim anything online we all know you're a sheegato, the worse gentile is your type, too afraid to reveal themselves, probably a midgaan garac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts