BREAKING NEWS Puntland Recaptures Tukaraq from Somaliland. Somaliland Defeated !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am serious, tf you mean. Funny thing is after this you will expect us to re-conciliate right??

It's not that serious right? You just came to Tukaraq and killed Somaliland soldiers and many more died from Puntland side but we can still be friends and reunite under the same blue banner?

This is another "why" we will NEVER unite with the rest of Somalia.
Tukuraq was taken by Somaliland while puntland was celebrating, you were much more giddy in the other thread.Now when the tables have turned you call out in brotherhood?

Puntland isnt the FGS , Farmaajo has called for peace in the Area.

You are the only one who is mentioning qaabil here, do you realize that?

Somaliland is not only one tribe, there are multiple ones.. regardless Somaliland is not based on tribal borders but colonial ones.
SL captured Tukaraq from PL remember
If fighting erupts in Kismaayo qabiil is gonna be talked about.
Somaliland is not a tribal project:dead:
Isaaq is the 3rd branch of Sade:liberaltears:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Tukuraq was taken by Somaliland while puntland was celebrating, you were much more giddy in the other thread.Now when the tables have turned you call out in brotherhood?

Puntland isnt the FGS , Farmaajo has called for peace in the Area.
What tables turned?? This was no victory on any side.. People died because of Puntland..

I didn't call out for unity lol, I am against uniting with Somalia.

All I am saying when Somaliland soldiers start killing Puntland soldiers in retaliation don't cry out brotherhood or we are one or any of that bullshit

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Starscream i'm surprised not that many dhulos were killed from SL side, most of the SL casualties were HA (jibril abokar), arap, gadabursi.

:ohhh:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Starscream i'm surprised not that many dhulos were killed from SL side, most of the SL casualties were HA (jibril abokar), arap, gadabursi.

:ohhh:
Yet you will blame them when Somaliland retaliates right? :chrisfreshhah:

"Ohh these dhulos they keep shifting sides and all that"
Is that not what you guys say :dead:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I am serious, tf you mean. Funny thing is after this you will expect us to re-conciliate right??

It's not that serious right? You just came to Tukaraq and killed Somaliland soldiers and many more died from Puntland side but we can still be friends and reunite under the same blue banner?

This is another "why" we will NEVER unite with the rest of Somalia.
Unite? Walahi i could careless if your lands get independence tonight personally. Nigga u are the one fighting over my land and not the other way round. Isnt tukaraq the same place u guys attacked when Farmaajo was visiting Garowe unprovoked? is that ur land? War wuxuu caqli xumma:gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz where are the 75k Somaliland army? puntland milita dome numbers on you niggas:mjlaugh:

It's fake news. Somaliland repelled them. Nuh Ismail Tani and his boys are still in Tukaraq and asking for more reinforcements around Taleex and Tukaraq.

Just be happy my Hawiye brother. We're going to capture Garowe and give them the biggest karbash in history after Ramadan is over.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Unite? Walahi i could careless if your lands get independence tonight personally. Nigga u are the one fighting over my land and not the other way round. Isnt tukaraq the same place u guys attacked when Farmaajo was visiting Garowe unprovoked? is that ur land? War wuxuu caqli xumma:gucciwhat:
Who died in the attack, it was more like an ejection??:williamswtf:

Compared to Puntland attack and then Puntland lost more people wtf was the plan here

Very true

It's fake news. Somaliland repelled them. Nuh Ismail Tani and his boys are still in Tukaraq and asking for more reinforcements around Taleex and Tukaraq.

Just be happy my Hawiye brother. We're going to capture Garowe and give them the biggest karbash in history after Ramadan is over.
Garowe does not belong to you it belongs to other people not Reer Waqooyi (the Koonfurian code word for Isaaq)

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Mr Tani is in Laascaanood you are already aware of this this isn't the youtube comment section.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Mr Tani is in Laascaanood you are already aware of this this isn't the youtube comment section.

Listen fool, Puntland has been repelled and I've gotten the information back home so you cannot fool me. The casualties on Puntland side was higher. Just wait when the News comes out by Tomorrow then you'll see how much of an idiot you really are. I'm literally laughing my ass off how MJ's can even lie about it? You guys are very shameful indeed.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No it's 41 to 17, Somaliland lost a lot more including their commander Colonel Daud his body has arrived in Burco now.
Regardless, this was the most stupid shit Puntland could pull off.. There will be consequences and think for yourself because I know you can think for yourself..

We both know this wont end well for Puntland

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Listen fool, Puntland has been repelled and I've gotten the information back home so you cannot fool me. The casualties on Puntland side was higher, just wait when the News comes out by Tomorrow then you'll see how much of an idiot you really are. I'm literally laughing my ass off how MJ's can even lie about it? You guys are very shameful indeed.
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your lies dumbass as I told you this isn't the Youtube comment section where you creep on little girls.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your lies dumbass as I told you this isn't the Youtube comment section where you creep on little girls.

Well this isn't Garowe news where you can pretend to listen to MJ propaganda and think it's true. All you need to know is Puntland was repelled and more Somaliland reinforcements came to Taleex and Tukaraq. Stop being a compulsive liar.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Well this isn't Garowe news where you can pretend to listen to MJ propaganda and think it's true. All you need to know is Puntland was repelled and more Somaliland reinforcements came to Taleex and Tukaraq.
That's all I need to know huh :francis: Someone call the tech department this one is malfunctioning and may not be repairable.

Unless Puntland actually backs off just think worst case scenario.. Let your imagination fly saaxib :holeup::whoo:
Somaliland administration is dumb they'll want to march on to Garowe which would trigger Daarood unity in PL they're the type of idiots who would do that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.