Breaking News President Deni Plane Has Taken Off From Garowe Headed To Kismayo!!!

D7hhLl-XoAI9S3i.jpg

GAROOWE (P-TIMES) - Puntland President Said Abdullahi Deni and his delegation have taken off from Garowe on their way to the coastal city of Kismayo, where he will attend the inauguration of Jubbaland President Ahmed Madobe.

According to PuntlandTimes reporter in Kismayo, a large number of people have been evacuated from the city center and went to the Airport to welcome the President.

The President of Puntland arrived from Bossaso yesterday, arriving at Garowe at 2 pm, where he held meetings with various government councils last night.

The president's visit to Jubaland will take two days, according to reports from the Puntland presidential palace, and will return to Bossaso.

https://puntlandtimes.ca/2019/10/deg-deg-m-weyne-deni-oo-u-socdaalay-kismaayo/

BOSSASO (P-TIMES) - Puntland President Said Abdullahi Deni has just taken off from Garowe on his way to Kismayo, and his delegation includes members of the Somali Federal Parliament, as well as Ministers in his cabinet.

The President of Puntland is accompanied by some members of the federal parliament, particularly Abdirahman Farole.

Mr Deni refused to miss the trip to Kismayo last night, and said that attending the inauguration of the Jubbaland President is a must.

Preparations for the delegation's arrival in Kismayo have been tightened, and public security has been tightened as well.

Jubbaland President is inside the airport in Kismayo, awaiting to receive this high level delegation.

https://www.puntlandi.com/?p=15049

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where are the Kacaan kids? The red carpet is prepared and all Kismaayo is ROCKING for the PL President to come home to Kismaayo to his Second Home another Majerten City.

https://www.puntlandi.com/?p=15065

The kacaan kids should stop the propaganda and look at the evidence wallahi from now on and not just news article in this era of fake news, no-one really cares what people write anymore untill we see VIDEOS OR PHOTOS of the actual event or fact.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia I will tell you a deep secret, I don't give this sort of intel to the 'enemy'. The reason JL is safe from his interference is because 'kismaayo' is Majerten city. It's basically PL in reality. It's not KGS/GM/HS who can be CONTROLLED. If Farmajo can't deal with PL, then dealing with Kismayo is useless since we 'both work together' at all times.

Majertenimo is TRANS-BORDER. We will afford the same rights to @PuntiteQueen who is deep in DDSI her people, Majertenimo is a must. Borders are man made, we will cooperate to ensure, all majerten clans-man are SUPREME no matter where they are. Plus 'danab' is reserved for us HARTI when JL gets it, the elite squad of warriors. We harti will not accept not having 'security' presence.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia I will tell you a deep secret, I don't give this sort of intel to the 'enemy'. The reason JL is safe from his interference is because 'kismaayo' is Majerten city. It's basically PL in reality. It's not KGS/GM/HS who can be CONTROLLED. If Farmajo can't deal with PL, then dealing with Kismayo is useless since we 'both work together' at all times.

Majertenimo is TRANS-BORDER
Our clans living there and by that they are part of PL. Even the mayor of kismayo is MJ.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our clans living there and by that they are part of PL. Even the mayor of kismayo is MJ.

Yes but we need to respect the borders in Somalia. We can't change JL border and geographic location, just like we can't change DDSI location and geography. But we can ensure Majerten supremacy within those BORDERS. Danab/PSF or whatever is the elite squad of JL which they will need cause each state will get funding for it. OG can't combine Darawish function and Danab. It needs separation of duties and clan. Harti is reserved for it. We will ensure we can deal with b22n activities and sade and remind them, we are the navy seals of the state and he will shit himself. Like Diyano name makes everyone shit themselves in PL, the commander of Danab/PSF or whatever name the JL give them, wallahi will make all clans behave in JL. They will ensure Harti Name is supreme.

We will work on DDSI, we need to get bicidyahan 'active' in DDSI politics to ensure DDSI swings towards PL not go towards Djibouti for everything. We got the sea link and everything. @PuntiteQueen will fight for beesha deep in DDSI and ensure all they're FUTO are linked to Garacad for any activities and no more BERBERA OR JABUTI who ARE HOSTILE IRIR TERRITORIES.

@PuntiteQueen Make sure all those b22n in DDSI remember Majerten supremacy is not a choice but a MUST. Garacad is setting up finally, we need to ensure all Darod livestocks use Darod ports, It pains me to see them using Jabuti or Berbera. They will die out those administrations with no economic activities anymore. Wallahi they are langaabs

Everyone is fighting for clan supremacy in Somalia, don't buy in that somalinimo crap, that's just to be POLITICALLY CORRECT. Sade is working on his Sade project. Absame is also. Majerten is crying to harti to get on-board dumb cunts. Arintu waa SADE-ABSAME-HARTI level now. Not just majerten problem, it's harti issue now. PL hartinimo is a must. We ain't gonna fkn control u forever untill the tribal dynamics changes in Somalia and everyone goes they're own ways.

Abgaal is just having ambuulo iyo bun relying on clans to elect him cause he is considered MASKIN and closest to somalinimo, he even has his own objectives set up. Act like maskin abgaal and entice all clans to VOTE FOR HIM. It has worked and then he begins planning for abgaal supremacy. While HG are viciously at work also for HG supremacy but is HOLDING OF SADE PENETRATIONS. Isaaq are crying they cant tolerate this anymore and want to leave BUT HABAR AWAL ALWAYS POWER HUNGRY AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN ISAAQ, they hate HY having anything, They consider HJ like lackey like we consider MURUSADE. HJ are not huge threat to them HABAR AWAL. HY IS. HY IS LIKE NO U AINT GONNA EAT IT ALL AND RULE ME AT THE SAME TIME WHILE I DIE AWAY. THEY GOT THEY'RE OWN MESS BUT THEY WANT ISAAQ SUPREMACY ONLY IF HY RULES FIRST IS THE ISSUE WITH THEM OR HABAR AWAL RULES. They cant seem to get to the level of achieving isaaq supremacy cause of the internal frictions and clan prides.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yes but we need to respect the borders in Somalia. We can't change JL border and geographic location, just like we can't change DDSI location and geography. But we can ensure Majerten supremacy within those BORDERS. Danab/PSF or whatever is the elite squad of JL which they will need cause each state will get funding for it. OG can't combine Darawish function and Danab. It needs separation of duties and clan. Harti is reserved for it. We will ensure we can deal with b22n activities and sade and remind them, we are the navy seals of the state and he will shit himself. Like Diyano name makes everyone shit themselves in PL, the commander of Danab/PSF or whatever name the JL give them, wallahi will make all clans behave in JL. They will ensure Harti Name is supreme.

We will work on DDSI, we need to get bicidyahan 'active' in DDSI politics to ensure DDSI swings towards PL not go towards Djibouti for everything. We got the sea link and everything. @PuntiteQueen will fight for beesha deep in DDSI and ensure all they're FUTO are linked to Garacad for any activities and no more BERBERA OR JABUTI who ARE HOSTILE IRIR TERRITORIES.

@PuntiteQueen Make sure all those b22n in DDSI remember Majerten supremacy is not a choice but a MUST. Garacad is setting up finally, we need to ensure all Darod livestocks use Darod ports, It pains me to see them using Jabuti or Berbera. They will die out those administrations with no economic activities anymore. Wallahi they are langaabs

Everyone is fighting for clan supremacy in Somalia, don't buy in that somalinimo crap, that's just to be POLITICALLY CORRECT. Sade is working on his Sade project. Absame is also. Majerten is crying to harti to get on-board dumb cunts. Arintu waa SADE-ABSAME-HARTI level now. Not just majerten problem, it's harti issue now. PL hartinimo is a must. We ain't gonna fkn control u forever untill the tribal dynamics changes in Somalia and everyone goes they're own ways.

Abgaal is just having ambuulo iyo bun relying on clans to elect him cause he is considered MASKIN and closest to somalinimo, he even has his own objectives set up. Act like maskin abgaal and entice all clans to VOTE FOR HIM. It has worked and then he begins planning for abgaal supremacy. While HG are viciously at work also for HG supremacy but is HOLDING OF SADE PENETRATIONS. Isaaq are crying they cant tolerate this anymore and want to leave BUT HABAR AWAL ALWAYS POWER HUNGRY AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN ISAAQ, they hate HY having anything, They consider HJ like lackey like we consider MURUSADE. HJ are not huge threat to them HABAR AWAL. HY IS. HY IS LIKE NO U AINT GONNA EAT IT ALL AND RULE ME AT THE SAME TIME WHILE I DIE AWAY. THEY GOT THEY'RE OWN MESS BUT THEY WANT ISAAQ SUPREMACY ONLY IF HY RULES FIRST IS THE ISSUE WITH THEM OR HABAR AWAL RULES. They cant seem to get to the level of achieving isaaq supremacy cause of the internal frictions and clan prides.
Historical some says that bicidiyaan are related to my sub clan bicidiyaan on bari.

Trending