BREAKING NEWS - Paris stabbing: Man ‘knifes three’ in Villejuif attack - area in lockdown

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Local police urged people to avoid the area, near Parc des Hauts, while they “intervene”. One witness said on Twitter: “A man attacked three people with a knife, I won’t come out of my house.” Local news says the police operation is still underway.

More to Come ........

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
ec8rlymp1f221.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A knifeman has been shot dead by Paris police after randomly stabbing at least three people - killing one of them - in a suburban park.

The attacker ran from the scene and was shot near a supermarket in Villejuif, a southern suburb of the French capital, at about 2pm local time on Friday.

Bomb disposal experts were sent to the scene to analyse the man's body in case he was armed with explosives.

One of the victims was killed and a second was seriously injured in the stabbing spree, which began in the Hautes-Bruyères departmental park.

A third victim suffered less serious injuries, according to reports.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Paris-1223579.jpg

One witness said the police in Paris shot the man dead in Val-de-Marne park, but the location of the attack was also near a supermarket.

The shocking incident was said to have started an hour ago at 12.50pm (GMT).

Residents condemned the attack - just three days into the start of 202

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In the Paris suburbs though? Usually these sort of attacks happen in the Central areas.
Yep.
One person has died and several others have been injured after a knife attack in a suburb of Paris.

A man stabbed a number of passers-by in Villejuif, about 7km (4 miles) south of the French capital, on Friday.

It's really sad. As usual the french are trying to find out if the guy is muslim or not. But a source said that he was wearing a "djellaba" which is north african.

Macalin M

Out here
Yes 100%. Because of islam and their behaviour.
Most Senegalese and Guineans are Muslim no? Are black Muslims hated as much as the NA ones.

Yh I’ve seen the Algerians celebrating like xoolo when they won Afcon kkk looked pretty lit tbh

Aren't a lot of the West Africans in France Muslim? I have seen some of their music videos and I hear some Muslim references.

Most Senegalese and Guineans are Muslim no? Are black Muslims hated as much as the NA ones.

Yh I’ve seen the Algerians celebrating like xoolo when they won Afcon kkk looked pretty lit tbh

There are several reasons I don't know how to explain it. I'll try.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Kkk they’re lucky only Djiboutian Somalis go to France. Imagine thousands of Somalis in France. They would be no more french culture.

I thank Allah everyday that we're a lowkey diaspora loool. Also most of them go back home after a few years. They finish college and work in djibouti.

Macalin M

Out here
I thank Allah everyday that we're a lowkey diaspora loool. Also most of them go back home after a few years. They finish college and work in djibouti.
We probably wouldn’t be as loud as the Algerians. There’s too many of them but we’d defo make the culture change fast. Fit in with the blacks (skin colour) and the North Africans (Muslim).

Trending

Latest posts