Breaking news! Oromo militias on the attack 33 Somalis dead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened in Balbalayti not in Hawd, also why would somalis go to oromo towns after the last incident couple of months ago
That's what i also been wondering about, why be some were where your security is at risk? you will only see these kind of behavior among somalis.
Libya or yemen for example! :gucciwhat:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This happened in Balbalayti not in Hawd, also why would somalis go to oromo towns after the last incident couple of months ago
They are mostly Reer Gabiley folks.

AUN

saywalahi

Xamar Living
what happened to the proud somalis even the outcast voodoo doll wielding ormos are trampling all over us. What happened to Liyuu? aren't they good at sneaking up on villages? or are they only able to kill other somalis?

saywalahi

Xamar Living
somali are loosers by blood don't post a news which is filthy like this one , hide your coward posts
you oromos were sold as slaves by almost everyone and your women were concubines shut you filthy trap, how are you a people of 45 million yet don't even have a single country?

Last edited:
what happened to the proud somalis even the outcast voodoo doll wielding ormos are trampling all over us. What happened to Liyuu? aren't they good at sneaking up on villages? or are they only able to kill other somalis?[/QUOT
you oromos were soled as slaves by almost and your women were concubines shut you filthy trap. how are you a people of 45 million yet don't even have a single country?

That was the past looser you don't have any supporters in the world every one in the world now hate you , oromo will find you in a vacuum place and you will be alone together, so oromo will destroy all of you and only a strong will survive

saywalahi

Xamar Living
That was the past looser you don't have any supporters in the world every one in the world now hate you , oromo will find you in a vacuum place and you will be alone together, so oromo will destroy all of you and only a strong will survive

one somali man can kill 50 oromo midgets, how do you think we established ourselves in almost 1+million plus kilometers of land?

you are a weak people one somali subclan has more political/economic clout and military than 45 million homeless oromos in your own nation of ethiopia. There is no past, if somalis and oromos fought your people would face a genocide dumb midget c*nt.

one somali man can kill 50 oromo midgets, how do you think we established ourselves in almost 1+million plus kilometers of land?

you are a weak people one somali subclan has more political/economic clout and military than 45 million homeless oromos in your own nation of ethiopia. There is no past, if somalis and oromos fought your people would face a genocide dumb midget c*nt.

walhi if i were you i will kill myself before they reach me they are very brutal and they cut a somali cousin into a pieces so shut up for oromos they are purging bro they are not kidding we somalis, are kidding but they are purging

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Aren’t most HA descent of habash prostituted you would figure oromos who are half habash would spare them but I guess that’s not case:manny:
Yep full Oromos killing half Oromos. It is all Oromo affair if you ask me.

This has nothing to do with real Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.