BREAKING NEWS: MOTHER OF ALL BREAKING NEWS: NBA player GORDON HAYWARD snapped his Achilles heel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with u? He broke his foot you short bus riding doqon,
Someone needs to stop all of these qashin threads you make on a daily basis.
You are making us as a collective look bad with your xoolo behaviour:mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whats wrong with u? He broke his foot you short bus riding doqon,
Someone needs to stop all of these qashin threads you make on a daily basis.
You are making us as a collective look bad with your xoolo behaviour:mjcry:

His NBA career died, you should know better

Knowing medical affairs I suspect he can die from septic shock. What're you know abt medical affairs?

His NBA career died, you should know better

I don´t know if you are aware, but we live in 2017. Maybe back in your day 1987 in moqadishu a broken foot was a death sentence.
Do i need to remind you of Paul George´s leg getting broken a couple of years ago? As far as i´m concerned PG13 is still karbaashing people out there:mjhaps:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace I hope you never bare a bad news to a family who lost their loved one. Imagine you screaming, your relative died while they laugh at you and think you're baiting. :mjcry::kendrickcry:

VIP
That was something else. Paul george came back from it, so can heyaward. Remember we got modern medecine, this isn't 1995.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don´t know if you are aware, but we live in 2017. Maybe back in your day 1987 in moqadishu a broken foot was a death sentence.
Do i need to remind you of Paul George´s leg getting broken a couple of years ago? As far as i´m concerned PG13 is still karbaashing people out there:mjhaps:

This dude snapped his Achilles heel. Have you not studied Geeek Mythology?

VIP

Beat me to it lol

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Maybe back in your day 1987 in moqadishu a broken foot was a death sentence.
Imagine getting shot in the street like a dog by your own loved ones after they discover you have a broken foot.
Menace must have seen some shit, and that trauma has caused him to clickbait us like this.
Poor guy :mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In my days in the 1977, in Somalia, a person who breaks his leg would have a grave dug for him :mjlol:

Heck even now they die from simple things as dengue fever..I'm talking abt Somalia

Imagine getting shot in the street like a dog by your own loved ones after they discover you have a broken foot.
Menace must have seen some shit, and that trauma has caused him to clickbait us like this.
Poor guy :mjcry:

That PTSD is clearly no joke. Everything is doom and gloom and overly dramatic
This odeys life could not even be made up by 10 schizophrenic former Siad Barre milita:fittytousand:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
That PTSD is clearly no joke. Everything is doom and gloom and overly dramatic
This odeys life could not even be made up by 10 schizophrenic former Siad Barre milita:fittytousand:
Odey Menace when he sees someone wearing a cast
nT6Rs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending