Breaking news: Military standoff between Madoobe's forces and Ethiopian AMISOM in Kismayo

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Even if I don't like the guy I still see this as an absolute loss to our sovereignty.

Aren't the Ethiopians there to fight AS?

Seems like they're more interested in keeping the status quo of a chaotic Somalia.

It's saddens me to see my own people support this.

Madobe shouldn't take this lightly.

He should go back to his old ways and get his men to put on AS garbs and attack the Ethiopians in their base disguised as AS to leave them a lesson.

Afterwards, sneak into Farmaajos bedroom and leave a bullet under his pillow.:fredo:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Even if I don't like the guy I still see this as an absolute loss to our sovereignty.

Aren't the Ethiopians there to fight AS?

Seems like they're more interested in keeping the status quo of a chaotic Somalia.

It's saddens me to see my own people support this.

Madobe shouldn't take this lightly.

He should go back to his old ways and get his men to put on AS garbs and attack the Ethiopians in their base disguised as AS to leave them a lesson.

Afterwards, sneak into Farmaajos bedroom and leave a bullet under his pillow.:fredo:

Wake up, Madoobe is Shabaab and Kenyas financier.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wake up, Madoobe is Shabaab and Kenyas financier.

All I care that he's his own man while the guy the Ethiopians would want to put in will be a total puppet like Farmaajo.

This is one of the few regions in Somalia that we still controll and you want to hand it to our enemies on a platter?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All I care that he's his own man while the guy the Ethiopians would want to put in will be a total puppet like Farmaajo.

This is one of the few regions in Somalia that we still controll and you want to hand it to our enemies on a platter?

Kenya and Shabaab own it currently.

Why else do you think only Kismayo in that region is liberated.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Kenya and Shabaab own it currently.

Why else do you think only Kismayo in that region is liberated.

Blackie obviously only cares about his own ass so he's reserving his forces to his base instead of going after a goose chase with AS.

I'd rather have a selfish warlord in control of Somali land than a foreign nation.

The Kenyans are there but barely leave their bases and although it's a shitty deal but JL can't be the only state without an AMISON force.

Other than seeking profits for themselves they don't get involved in high level politics.

The Ethiopians would control every politician and grain of rice if they were in charge.

No doubt they'll sabotage the stability and out competiting clans in charge of

How can any Muslim allow a Somali city to invaded by fucking gaalo and I mean both KDF Danyeers and Aidstopian rats
When will we ever wake up

It's crazy man, but just look at this thread and you will find out why Somalis are in the predicament that they are in. MX posters bootyclapping for xabashi injirley to the point that the user Shaolin is saying you can use a gaal as an ally against a Muslim...then you have Ogaden posters proud that the mighty Kenyans are helping them defend against the amxaara

Lol it's cajiib.

Sometimes tbh I believe that these online fadhi ku dirir westerners are 100 times worse than the qabiilist back home. At least the kaabo qabiil gets money...what does the online qabiilist get?

For Somalis Qabil comes before Islam.

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

Where is the brotherhood?

Or let's just decide to continue to live in humiliation whilst holding delusions of grandeur that we are supposedly better than the Xabashi and Kenyans who we seek help from time and again.....

Blackie obviously only cares about his own ass so he's reserving his forces to his base instead of going after a goose chase with AS.

I'd rather have a selfish warlord in control of Somali land than a foreign nation.

The Kenyans are there but barely leave their bases and although it's a shitty deal but JL can't be the only state without an AMISON force.

Other than seeking profits for themselves they don't get involved in high level politics.

The Ethiopians would control every politician and grain of rice if they were in charge.

No doubt they'll sabotage the stability and out competiting clans in charge of

This guy knows.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

In this case wiligaada axsaan aa ku sugin amxaara injirley.

The thing with Farmaajo is that if he wins he can leave a powerful legacy.
-------
First term KEY objectives

1) Control over a the central government and Central army with no Ghost workers

2 ) Control/ monopoly of violence on the small/ mid sized states and capital (namely - Galmudug - SWS - Banaadir - Hirsahabelle - Jubbaland)

3) Debt and finance relief
-----
Second term KEY objectives

1) Large injection of forgiern capital (World bank , Borrow Billions)

2) Oil development

3) Arm embargo lifted

4) Use these fund to Control states Namely - Puntland & Somaliland

4) Handover these to successor looking like Current PM - REAL RISK IF THESE STEPS ARE ACHIEVED THAT HE CAN BECOME A DICTATOR AS HES SHOWN DOCTORAL TENDENCIES AND WOULD THEN HAVE THE POWER

The problem with Somalis is that they shit on legacy.

Once that leader is gone the next one will de a 180 degrees.

Farmaajo legacy will be how he deals with kenyans and their lackeys

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The problem with Somalis is that they shit on legacy.

Once that leader is gone the next one will de a 180 degrees.

Farmaajo legacy will be how he deals with kenyans and their lackeys

The era of decimating signed deals with foreign nations is over.

The forgein policy might change but the deals stay the same. The next administration has to continue the state building process and finalize the dastuur the only way the actually get the arms embargo lifted. How is the UN going to lifted if the federal constitution is not finalized. If not finished it implies that the civil war is still not over, the residing tribes have not reconciled yet and not agreed to the federal constitution. This is why somaliland is vital for the process and why puntland wants in to be the reconciliation process of somaliland. Ya'll need to learn how to look deeper in to the current situation.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
It's only natural for Sade to challenge Kablalax hegemony but i tell you if Madobe comes out victorious in this one you can forget about a soft centralization goin to effect at any other state within the Somali territories

It's only natural for Sade to challenge Kablalax hegemony but i tell you if Madobe comes out victorious in this one you can forget about a soft centralization goin to effect at any other state within the Somali territories
This is not a fight between MX and OG, as a matter of fact MX leaders from Gedo are working for Ahmed Madoobe.

This is between centralism (N&N) and federalism (Jland and other states).

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
This is not a fight between MX and OG, as a matter of fact MX leaders from Gedo are working for Ahmed Madoobe.

This is between centralism (N&N) and federalism (Jland and other states).
It is indeed a fight between centralists and federalists but don't tell me OG and MX are not at eachothers throats this election will set the standard over who holds dominat power of the region and if I was MX I would be quite pissed of not ruling a single state while my clanman holds the "highest" position of power in the country

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ahmed Madoobe has been added to the terror list by America, its over guys, inshallah beri guul ban rajaynaya.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ahmed Madoobe has been added to the terror list by America, its over guys, inshallah beri guul ban rajaynaya.
Can you please give us a source. I can’t take you seriously wallahi ever since you made that thread about farmaajo coming to kismayo when he instead went to Djibouti :gucciwhat:

It is indeed a fight between centralists and federalists but don't tell me OG and MX are not at eachothers throats this election will set the standard over who holds dominat power of the region and if I was MX I would be quite pissed of not ruling a single state while my clanman holds the "highest" position of power in the country
The MX leader in the region Fartaag joined Madoobe 8 years ago. He is the ultimate MX leader. There's also plenty of MX within Jubaland's administration, don't be fooled by diaspora kids from Ohio who have zero roots to the region.

Do you also know that all the election candidates are Ogaden? There isn't a single MX running so where are you getting this idea that they want to rule the state?

Trending