Breaking News! Massive Riots In Ireland After Algerian Migrant Stabs Children! Army Called In!

Moroccans and Algerians bring terrorism to all the countries they immigrate to in Europe. France is a perfect example. Ireland belongs to Irish people 🇮🇪

NidarNidar

Punisher
It was alleged to be a Algerian guy, scumbag stabbed couple kids and the teacher, Brazilian guy used his bike helmet to defend them and was able to get the knife away, scumbags went into town tonight to beat/kill immigrants but found none instead started burning and looting shops, police and army went out in full force and calmed everything down.

This issue has been boiling over for the past 2-3 years, we have a huge housing crisis, homeless and illegal immigration problems, since the UK left the EU we've had an increase in asylum seekers coming from other European countries.

Thankfully majority of the population is actually sane, several million euros of damage was down in town, our light rail system will be out for a few days, and my family all took tomorrow off work.

Inshallah shit dies down and we get more info on this attack.

1700786167267.png

I desperately need Somalis to stay under the radar in Europe, I know the ones in Sweden are in trouble big time, laakin ayaga isku kaliifay runti aahan
How bad are Somalis compared to other immigrant groups anyways? I hardly hear any problems from the UK diaspora

Who is this supposed Algerian? Anyone confirmed his identity?

Is it a coincidence a random Muslim would stab children in Ireland one of the most pro-Palestinian countries in Europe?

Why is this behaviour unheard of amongst the billions of Muslims in the world but always happens conveniently in Europe/West to pit the native population against Muslims?

False flag attacks are a tried and tested method by Zionists to stir people up against Muslims.

It is not a coincidence.

maybe what made them angry was staged. doesn't the timing for this seem a little convenient for the Zionists? الله أعلم.
It's definitely a distraction. The Joos are trying to set the Westerners and Muslims on eachother. They're the ones that push for these migration policies, rescue migrants in the sea, and want Europe to be mixed.
20231124_080931.jpg

Last edited:

Trending