Breaking News: Liyuu Boolis gather near Harta Sheikh and Harshiin

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
By your logic cagjar is a hero by handing over jigjiga and absame deegaans to amhara and convincing them laascaanod is their town cuz they are daaroods:pachah1:

I don't want entertain a cuqdad ridden n1gga from gedo but laascaanood issue isn't isaacs forcibly displacing dhulos as you wanted it to seem like but rather its sland together with pro sland dhulos competing with anti sland militias and AS over the control of the city

As for harshin and HS, even the federal Gov't aware of how dangerous its messing with isaacs and cant do sh1t let alone a 4th class citizen who is marti in his towns so keep deluding your peasant asş and act like you can do sh1t with out getting green light from your habesha masters
You people leave Dhulbahante alone, you hear me boy.

:mjhaps: just remember alot reer gabiley wailing their dicks in sool
Ogaden 2.0 expansion coming to ur land soon
So Excited Flirting GIF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
By your logic cagjar is a hero by handing over jigjiga and absame deegaans to amhara and convincing them laascaanod is their town cuz they are daaroods:pachah1:

I don't want entertain a cuqdad ridden n1gga from gedo but laascaanood issue isn't isaacs forcibly displacing dhulos as you wanted it to seem like but rather its sland together with pro sland dhulos competing with anti sland militias and AS over the control of the city

As for harshin and HS, even the federal Gov't aware of how dangerous its messing with isaacs and cant do sh1t let alone a 4th class citizen who is marti in his towns so keep deluding your peasant asş and act like you can do sh1t with out getting green light from your habesha masters
I’m very worried about the infiltration of SL by Shabaab. They’ll begin moving to areas where there’s severe political strife.

Is it any coincidence we see so many terrorist acts up north now? I think not. We must close our borders with PL and block any movements past Galkayo

I’m very worried about the infiltration of SL by Shabaab. They’ll begin moving to areas where there’s severe political strife.

Is it any coincidence we see so many terrorist acts up north now? I think not. We must close our borders with PL and block any movements past Galkayo
Saaxib u r avid hater of puntland of course I gonna say that

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

Wtf are you saying, we have AS and IS on a leash in PL. We arrested the Amir of IS wife waliba the other day. If anything we ought to close our borders with you negros. It’s well known the man who brought AS to PL was Xaarwaadle

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Saaxib u r avid hater of puntland of course I gonna say that
I am a big fan of PL

Wtf are you saying, we have AS and IS on a leash in PL. We arrested the Amir of IS wife waliba the other day. If anything we ought to close our borders with you negros. It’s well known the man who brought AS to PL was Xaarwaadle
Xaarwaadle :mjlol:
@bidenkulaha is Cayr, Habar Gidir from Galmudug, instead of being worried about Somaliland, he should worry more about Galmudug where Shabaab already runs half the region.

Happy Dying Laughing GIF
Murusade and Duduble need a kick up their backside for sure. These terrorist clans need a proper karbaash, the cavalry is coming.

But it is worrying where they’ll flee too. I expect many Dhulo terrorists that want to start a war in SL will take them under their wing

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Murusade and Duduble need a kick up their backside for sure. These terrorist clans need a proper karbaash, the cavalry is coming.

But it is worrying where they’ll flee too. I expect many Dhulo terrorists that want to start a war in SL will take them under their wing
Ileen you wanna take revenge on Beesha Kuwait because their son Xasan Kheyre had 4X the votes your adeer Abdishakur got :trumpsmirk::pachah1::russ:

I am a big fan of PL

Xaarwaadle :mjlol:

Don’t worry about it my hutu friend

the entirety of Hawd belongs to Absame. Somalilanders should be in their home city of Hargesia. I hope the are Absame are able to get their rightful land back and remove any squatters
:banderas:

Trending