Breaking News: Liyuu Boolis gather near Harta Sheikh and Harshiin

I don't want entertain a cuqdad ridden n1gga from gedo but laascaanood issue isn't isaacs forcibly displacing dhulos as you wanted it to seem like but rather its sland together with pro sland dhulos competing with anti sland militias and AS over the control of the city
There is no AS competing for control of the city you shameless idoor. Not even a single shred of evidence suggests this.

And Pro Sland Dblocks don’t exist anymore.

I’m very worried about the infiltration of SL by Shabaab. They’ll begin moving to areas where there’s severe political strife.

Is it any coincidence we see so many terrorist acts up north now? I think not. We must close our borders with PL and block any movements past Galkayo
We are not the same :drakekidding:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There is no AS competing for control of the city you shameless idoor. Not even a single shred of evidence suggests this.

And Pro Sland Dblocks don’t exist anymore.
No worries from our ends y'all kill each other more then non beggerhante

Who remembers when abdi ilay deployed Liyuu police in balidhiig inside Somaliland and karbashed silanyo's tribe? all because silanyo tried to complain about ina ilay to meles.
cagjar is very chill guy compared to abdi ilay and if cagjar is preparing for war, then you know shit is about to go real.

SSC ha guulaysato. iidor idinkuna nabad qaata before we force u to accept nabad.

Cagjar kicked out khaatumoseegs from Jigjiga when he learned that they were planning riots/insurrections against democracy/JSL and anyways the bigger problem with Cagjar is he wants to integrate region into a frand centralist/assimilationist ethiopiawinet under af Axmaar or Afaan Qoti

Trending