BReAkInG NeWs: LA detectives investigating NBA STAR found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Damn this doesn't look good for D rose.

Damn even in court hes digging his grave and now this lol hes done

Q: Did either Mr. Hampton or Mr. Allen tell you why they wanted to go to Plaintiff’s home on the night in question?

Rose: No. No.

Q: So they just said, ‘Hey, it’s the middle of the night. Let’s go over to Plaintiff’s house’ and they never gave you a reason why they wanted to go over there?’

Rose: No, but we men. You can assume.

Q: I’m sorry?

Rose: I said we men. You can assume. Like we leaving to go over to someone’s house at 1:00, there’s nothing to talk about.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Q: Did either Mr. Hampton or Mr. Allen tell you why they wanted to go to Plaintiff’s home on the night in question?

Q: So they just said, ‘Hey, it’s the middle of the night. Let’s go over to Plaintiff’s house’ and they never gave you a reason why they wanted to go over there?’

Rose: I said we men. You can assume. Like we leaving to go over to someone’s house at 1:00, there’s nothing to talk about.

Her case is pretty flimsy as well from what I could gather

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I heard they were trying to dismiss the whole case, but I'm not sure.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
hes free from all charges yall
bae5744b3028303633e20dd049ba24da.png

http://deadspin.com/derrick-rose-found-not-liable-in-civil-rape-trial-1787957877

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts