BREaking NEws: Kyrie Irving has been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
lol im talking about normal channels not paid channels only small minority in britain is into basketball majority have no clue i bet you wish you were from america too bad you have to force your circle of friends
I wish I was from America:what1: ma waalantahay? No sports come on non-paid channels you know nothing about sports: majority of people my age group watch the NBA. If that affects you in some way then cry me a river.:mindblown:

N

nadia

I wish I was from America:what1: ma waalantahay? No sports come on non-paid channels you know nothing about sports: majority of people my age group watch the NBA. If that affects you in some way then cry me a river.:mindblown:
football comes on normal channels you bufoon so it seems like you dont have a clue on national sports. It aint affecting me just makes me cringe when i see brits beg the nba when is not even a thing here

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
football comes on normal channels you bufoon so it seems like you dont have a clue on national sports. It aint affecting me just makes me cringe when i see brits beg the nba when is not even a thing here
Football does not come on normal channels walaalo what do you call normal channels??? Football comes on Sky Sports and BT sports nacalaa and highlights (which aren't actual games) come on BBC1 MOTD that's pretty much it. International and cup games come on ITV which isn't the premier league. How are you trying to tell me where football comes on in England :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending