BREaking NEws: Kyrie Irving has been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

I wish lebron comes to the raptors

People in London do care maybe you don't care nacalaa
i can promise you know one knows anuthing about basketball let alone nba it never aired in uk channels so how are brits meant to know anything other than the usuall michael jordan lebron james they hear over the internet

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
i can promise you know one knows anuthing about basketball let alone nba it never aired in uk channels so how are brits meant to know anything other than the usuall michael jordan lebron james they hear over the internet
The NBA airs in BT Sports you don't know what you're talking about and tons of people care. My whole circle of friends are more into basketball than football nacalaa don't generalise.

N

nadia

The NBA airs in BT Sports you don't know what you're talking about and tons of people care. My whole circle of friends are more into basketball than football nacalaa don't generalise.
lol im talking about normal channels not paid channels only small minority in britain is into basketball majority have no clue i bet you wish you were from america too bad you have to force your circle of friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts