breaking news kismaayo is done, government officials are there

Sxb, does this look like a guy who was sent to issue ultimatums? :drakelaugh:

UNSOM ambassador Swan is actually spearheading the debt relief effort in coordination with the IMF, I would suspect that he played a major role in bringing forth this meeting between the finance ministries of the FG & FMS. The topic of discussion is the impending debt clearance and shaping the budget moving forward.

Blackie has navigated through this stalemate very well, there is no reason why the FG shouldn't halt hostilities with his administration after this move. He gained legitimacy in the eyes of the IC after Amb. Swan had met him in Kismayo earlier this week in Kismayo, and later met Deni, Sh.Shariif, etc in which he stated that he was engaging all stakeholders to agree on a consensus on the upcoming federal elections.

I expected better from Farmaajo, he has been outmaneuvered so far. :damedamn:

No one is denying that madoobe is a stakeholder. But this goes way above madoobe or even farmajo. The outcome of kismaayo will determine if we get a strong central government or cofederalism.

The same government that fought tooth and nail to get a favourable candidate elected in hiirshaable and southwest and is now doing in galmudug wont just bend over.

I watched ahmed madoobe after the james swan meeting and he was ranting about the government and how it took over gedo from him.

Same government just took over berxaani today which is in lower juba and settled by gaaljecel and reer talxe mx.

Today they are literally on his doorstep. Ahmed madoobe has survived so far which is impressive. But he lost the war.

to legitimise himself has the true president of jubbaland.
think about, beyle is here to talk about the state budget of jubbaland with madoobe, the only logical conclusion is that madoobe is president of this regional state if not why did beyle come to discuss then?
also madoobe is more popular and liked compared to nobodies like seraar or xidig.

Kismaayo is the power base of jubbaland same as Mogadishu is the power base of Somalia.

No one cares about being popular. As the reasons I have explained before. This is above madoobe and farmaajo this is about centralism or cofederalism.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Kismaayo is the power base of jubbaland same as Mogadishu is the power base of Somalia.

No one cares about being popular. As the reasons I have explained before. This is above madoobe and farmaajo this is about centralism or cofederalism.
if farmaajo showed me ounce of this centralism i would be on his side.
these are thing expect from central authority
-a powerfull sna
-a strong and fair judical system
-goverment that respond to needof citizen in way that has real effect
-a central with a stable curency
none of these are have been establish under N&N rule
we are 3/4 into admin and we barely progress from then,
tell me has person who's family who lives in afmadow why should i side with centralism if the people can't barely govern a block xamar.
why do to put blockade against the people you claim to help?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
if farmaajo showed me ounce of this ''centralism'' i would be on his side.
these are the thing i expect from a central authority
-a powerfull sna
-a honest and fair judical system
-goverment that respond to needs of citizen in way that has a real effect
-a central with a stable curency
none of these are have been establish under N&N rule
we are 3/4 into admin and we barely progress from then,
tell me as a person who's family in afmadow why should i side with centralism if the people who campaing for it can barely govern a block in xamar.
why do you put a blockade against the people you claim to help?
fix some baddly needed mistakes