Breaking news ! Kevin Durant has signed with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's all happening :ohdamn:

What a neef. He joins the team he almost beat to get to his second final. This is worse than what Lebron did. The dude is a coward. How can you join them when you have Westbrook and a much improved OKC team. :snoop:
Walahi this dude has no xishood. I have a lot of respect for him. He could've stayed in OKC and made it work. You just took this team to a game 7 and your team got better why leave to join them? It's not like Warriors added other key figures they still have the same team. What a loser.

We want from Kobe to the likes of this. DO you think Kobe thought of running away from the Lakers when the Big 3 beat him in the finals and joined Lebron or something smh no such thing would've taken place or it wouldn't even cross his mind.

The NBA has become weak. Expect more players leaving to join stacked teams in the future.

This is worse than anything LeBron has ever done. Kevin Durant just joined a 73-win team that made back-to-back trips to the Finals, the same team which eliminated him from the playoffs when his team was up 3-1 against them.

I don't blame Durant for leaving, it's his prerogative and choice at the end of the day. But I do blame him for joining the ONE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE that he shouldn't have joined. Golden State Warriors were already stacked enough as it is! They were the greatest regular season of all time and they didn't need Durant. But that -ass nigga joined them because he wanted to come along for the ride.

He ain't no superstar. He's talented sure, but he's no true superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.