Breaking News: Israeli mob savagely kills Eritrean man (graphic video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Ten wounded in shooting and stabbing attack after terrorist grabbed soldier's rifle; terrorist killed; Eritrean man thought to be a second terrorist shot by security officer and then killed by mob.

Full story

:ohdamn::eminemdamn:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's unfortunate that Eritreans go to that hell hole filled with scumbags. I'd rather live under an authoritarian government in Eritrea than ever set foot in that shit hole called Israel.

It's unfortunate that Eritreans go to that hell hole filled with scumbags. I'd rather live under an authoritarian government in Eritrea than ever set foot in that shit hole called Israel.

It was a case of mistaken identity, the Palestinian guy who was running around stabbing people and the Eritrean refugee were wearing very similar clothing. He didn't die from the mob but succumbed to being shot.

You can say that because you have no idea how living in a totalitarian police state like Eritrea is. The fact that this man made it out of national slavery to the military there, past the border where there are shoot-to-kill orders for anyone trying to leave, thousands of km of desert filled with Arab bedouins harvesting organs as well as the lawless Sinai that has Islamist terrorists tells you how bad Eritrea is. And yet still thousands have made it, many more dying along the way.

The Palestinian terrorist wounded 11 people in this attack, but there have been dozens more over the past few weeks. Scumbags like this Imam are behind this, making khutbas to attack random people in groups with hidden knives. Can you believe these pieces of shit are at the minbar brandishing knives and calling people to murder? There's little kids and shit in the crowd waving around kitchen knives, it's disgusting.

https://translate.google.com/transl...ews.com/uncategorized/121469.html&prev=search

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It was a case of mistaken identity, the Palestinian guy who was running around stabbing people and the Eritrean refugee were wearing very similar clothing. He didn't die from the mob but succumbed to being shot.

You can say that because you have no idea how living in a totalitarian police state like Eritrea is. The fact that this man made it out of national slavery to the military there, past the border where there are shoot-to-kill orders for anyone trying to leave, thousands of km of desert filled with Arab bedouins harvesting organs as well as the lawless Sinai that has Islamist terrorists tells you how bad Eritrea is. And yet still thousands have made it, many more dying along the way.

The Palestinian terrorist wounded 11 people in this attack, but there have been dozens more over the past few weeks. Scumbags like this Imam are behind this, making khutbas to attack random people in groups with hidden knives. Can you believe these pieces of shit are at the minbar brandishing knives and calling people to murder? There's little kids and shit in the crowd waving around kitchen knives, it's disgusting.

https://translate.google.com/transl...ews.com/uncategorized/121469.html&prev=search
Why are you trying so hard to deflect blame from jews
It doesn't matter what the arab guy did this story is about the savage jews killing innocent person who had nothing to do with the situation stay on topic:axvmm9o:

So much for the alleged only "democracy" in the Middle East. The hypocrisy of the west and its allies knows no bounderies. To hell with that abomination of a state that is Israel.

Why are you trying so hard to deflect blame from jews
It doesn't matter what the arab guy did this story is about the savage jews killing innocent person who had nothing to do with the situation stay on topic:axvmm9o:

I acknowledged that. I just don't get why everyone is ignoring the knife wielding wackos and those that are inciting all this violence. When you see people screaming bloody murder from the pulpit literally with knife in hand...like seriously? These Jews are reacting instinctively to the fact that normal looking civilians are knifing random people in public. That's really scary and fucked up. This helps no one and just keeps the conflict getting nastier.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I acknowledged that. I just don't get why everyone is ignoring the knife wielding wackos and those that are inciting all this violence. When you see people screaming bloody murder from the pulpit literally with knife in hand...like seriously? These Jews are reacting instinctively to the fact that normal looking civilians are knifing random people in public. That's really scary and fucked up. This helps no one and just keeps the conflict getting nastier.
this is not acknowledging anything the only thing you did was make excuses.
Your next 2 paragraphs were long anti Eritrean government and Arabs rant:ftw9nwa:
You keep saying it was mistaken identity but you never point out the part where it was wrong to lynch him to begin with:uCkf6mf:
It was inhuman and wrong this lynching also goes against the innocent till proven guilty code:uCkf6mf:

U

uncleruckus

Because in truth they are booty clapping for the palis, yes it's a tragedy that a innocent person got killed, but f the palis and f the haterz Israel keep winning despite the odds :coolphone:

Bielsa

VIP
Because in truth they are booty clapping for the palis, yes it's a tragedy that a innocent person got killed, but f the palis and f the haterz Israel keep winning despite the odds :coolphone:

f*ck the Israelis. And f*ck the Palestinians. Because of their shitty never ending conflict an innocent Eritrean man was lynched by savage Jews. Israel is a hell hole, and Israeli Jews are parasites.

I'm so sick and tired of Israelis and Arabs. I really am. If tomorrow that entire region disappeared most people would say thank f*ck for that.

U

uncleruckus

f*ck the Israelis. And f*ck the Palestinians. Because of their shitty never ending conflict an innocent Eritrean man was lynched by savage Jews. Israel is a hell hole, and Israeli Jews are parasites.

I'm so sick and tired of Israelis and Arabs. I really am. If tomorrow that entire region disappeared most people would say thank f*ck for that.

1st of all what do Xaraabz contribute to this world? except for savagery and extreme indoctrination of religious fanaticism? nothing besides that and a little oil here and there absolutely nothing, people will argue and have the belief's that Xaarabz invented algebra when the truth is that they practiced plagiarism to the fullest, invention of algebra was 380 BC way way before Islam even came into being that and many other thing's they looted and stole and try to pass of as their own nothing but thieves that can't create their own work.

Now on the other hand what have Jews contributed to this world is self evident and this is to the benefit of humanity it self no arguing about that.
List of their contributions to humanity.

Jewish American physicist Theodore Maiman successfully fired the first working laser on May 16, 1960. Of course, he wasn't the first Jew involved in this innovation--it was Albert Einstein who established the theoretical foundations for the laser back in 1917.

Jewish American cardiologist Paul Zoll was one of the pioneers in the development of both the cardiac pacemaker and defibrillator.

Back in the 1300s, Jews were sometimes blamed for outbreaks of the black death. More recently, Jewish bacteriologist Waldemar Haffkine is credited as the first microbiologist to develop vaccines against cholera and bubonic plague. Risking his own life, he tested each vaccine on himself, and even moved to India to be closer to the source of the outbreaks. For his work, British surgeon Sir Joseph Lister named Haffkine "a savior of humanity," and he was knighted in 1897.

Austrian Jewish biologist Karl Landsteiner identified polio's causative agent in 1908. But the true hero is Jonas Salk, the Jewish medical researcher who developed the first successful inactive polio vaccine. The field trial for the vaccine, which took seven years to develop, involved over one million school children. When news of the vaccine's success was announced in 1955, Salk was hailed as a hero. Further, he refused to patent the vaccine, choosing to save lives rather than make a profit.

And on and on it goes from medical equipment to medicine to save countless life's to technological break through the Jewish contribution's are endless, you my friend are going for the same old shtick have the jews hurt you or our country the answer is no, you are following the same old islamic sources and their lame old diatribe which is us Vs them but what i am confused with is you don't have religious belief's,
so what is your angle ? or beef against them ooh them showing who is boss in their country and defending them self's and their people, because they have no other place on this planet except that tiny strip of land hmm i wonder what your angle is?.

Bielsa

VIP
@Uncleruckus I'm with you sxb. You know my stance on Arabs. Not only what you've described but all they do these days is export terrorism to all corners of the world. I have no love for Arabs.

I don't have a problem with all Jews as a whole but mainly specifically Israelis. They've caused endless problems and are you not sick and tired that your tax dollars go to these people? They believe they are the chosen people and that they have a God given right to that land. God doesn't fucking exist yet they push that narrative and build more settlements. And I must mention the fundamentalist evangelical Christians who believe some nigga named Jesus will come out of there and save them all, so they have a biblical motivation to support Israel, and hence they will never create a two state solution because it goes against their 2000 year old genocidal Bible.

I'm just sick and tired of that region. All three groups fighting over a useless piece of land because their invincible sky daddy gave it to them.

U

uncleruckus

@Uncleruckus I'm with you sxb. You know my stance on Arabs. Not only what you've described but all they do these days is export terrorism to all corners of the world. I have no love for Arabs.

I don't have a problem with all Jews as a whole but mainly specifically Israelis. They've caused endless problems and are you not sick and tired that your tax dollars go to these people? They believe they are the chosen people and that they have a God given right to that land. God doesn't fucking exist yet they push that narrative and build more settlements. And I must mention the fundamentalist evangelical Christians who believe some nigga named Jesus will come out of there and save them all, so they have a biblical motivation to support Israel, and hence they will never create a two state solution because it goes against their 2000 year old genocidal Bible.

I'm just sick and tired of that region. All three groups fighting over a useless piece of land because their invincible sky daddy gave it to them.

Hmm in that fact I agree whole heartedly with you, it seems to them that the whole world revolves around them and that they are the beginning and the end of all thats it to be, delusions of grandeur on both ends.

S

Shamis

Erm reality check - the Israelis have been killing and otherwise brutalising African migrants for years. What shocks me is that he thought it would be more palatable an excuse if he claimed that he looked Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts