BREAKING NEWS: Irrelevant 3rd-world-UK’s NACAS Harry drops title.Naagtii Mulato aheyd controls him

Lmao
I heard that this allows him to accept more sponsors and partnership which actually makes him more money.

Nacas

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51163865

@Basra you are our royal analysts what do you make of this neef daaqaya

How do allow a woman to dictate you, specially a half bred woman
Well considering the prince only earns a sum of £1 million every year which is given to him by the sovereign grant, I would say it would be stupid not to take on an upgrade especially when your given a deal of 100 million from Disney alone. The royal family contrary to popular notion are very poor for their status and I mean very poor. Furthermore the reason as to why him and his wife leaving their duties are put under further scrutiny is that the UK media specifically pay the royal family a tidily sum to “report” on their activities ie spy on them like their reality stars. I mean who would in their right mind want their privacy invaded and not even be paid an adequate amount, f*ck that I would accept Disney’s role for voice acting and make my bag which funnily enough involves no spying on me.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You can tell the dude hated being in the royal family, he was always the one getting in trouble. props to him for finding love and leaving that shit behind.

Trending