BREAKING NEWS; I went 2 the clinic! Ordered them 2 check all African diseases

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
You’re an immoral degenerate value less remnant of parents who raised him in looted goods intended for the poor back home. You’re a product of habaarka ummada. You godless heathen
Alx I'm a pious muslim. I'm not surprised you turned out the way you did. If my dad pushed my mum down the stars, then I'd be born autistic too. I kinda feel sad for you tho, middle aged and you have nothing to show for it except being a constant disappointment.

Btw, I'd come out the closet if I were you. :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alx I'm a pious muslim. I'm not surprised you turned out the way you did. If my dad pushed my mum down the stars, then I'd be born autistic too. I kinda feel sad for you tho, middle aged and you have nothing to show for it except being a constant disappointment.

Btw, I'd come out the closet if I were you. :drakelaugh:

How are you “a pious Muslim” when you just berated the Nabi :cosbyhmm::drakewtf::drakewtf:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
How are you “a pious Muslim” when you just berated the Nabi :cosbyhmm::drakewtf::drakewtf:
Recent studies have shown that people who have trouble understanding sarcasm are often autistic.

Anyways how have I disrespected the prophet? C'mon do explain yourself.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Recent studies have shown that people who have trouble understanding sarcasm are often autistic.

Anyways how have I disrespected the prophet? C'mon do explain yourself.

Obviously you’re a lagu qasaare, a true neef daaqaya :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending