Breaking News: I was just told there are Somali Christians that are church sponsored to come to Canada by a Somali Christian group

I saw a few in minnesota and even met one who had a christmas tree in his house i was shocked but tbh i have no problems with them. One of my friends who never prayed and lived far from somali inhabited cities was i suspect one of them.

their annoying masiixi propaganda can get annying but other than that theyre pretty chill people. You'd be surprised how many interesting somalis youll meet across your life if you travel alot.

There could 2 billion Buddhist somalis on this site, but letme know when there is a single buddhist or Christian somali backhome :trumpsmirk:
among those who fled the war there was a few hundred masiixiyiin. Shabaab killed alot of them sadly. Barre government was pretty secular so they were protected and in fact my OG uncle married a Rxnywn masiixi girl who converted a few years later.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
their annoying masiixi propaganda can get annying but other than that theyre pretty chill people. You'd be surprised how many interesting somalis youll meet across your life if you travel alot.

I know a Jewish Somali girl that married a West African guy. Lots of interesting Somalis indeed.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bro there is even a somali Christian community in my city, they are very lowkey. They are scared of somalis I'm not even capping 🤣

I have known of their existence for over a decade. The only ones who deny their existence are those Somalis who don't leave their homes or their neighbourhoods. I'm just surprised that there are potentially thousands here.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Happy for them. They get to escape the horn of jahanam and live out their lives with religious freedom :salute:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣I would love to hear a Somali try to explain trinity in Afsomali
Lebron James Wow GIF by Bleacher Report

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Bro there is even a somali Christian community in my city, they are very lowkey. They are scared of somalis I'm not even capping 🤣

Holier than thou somalis are the worst, and I say this as someone who is practicing muslim. They are cultish and don't understand the concept of free will. Even non-hijab halimos claim Eritrean/Ethiopian to avoid being terrorized and bullied..

among those who fled the war there was a few hundred masiixiyiin. Shabaab killed alot of them sadly. Barre government was pretty secular so they were protected and in fact my OG uncle married a Rxnywn masiixi girl who converted a few years later.
al shabab murtads killing other non muslims :mjlol:
Like a homeless man arguing a homeless man

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Kinda random but shiiit i really hope no one ever does a street interview in Somalia and asks ''diiniyan is it ok to send a gaal to akhiro for being gaal''🤣 i already know what the answer would be Soomalida runta haddi laisku sheego diinta sifican uma fahansano

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
They are better than the non-Muslim, agnostic or atheist Somalis we have on our community so although I look down on them, I see them on a higher level than the others which I personally don't have respect for.:mjdontkno:

They come here under "religious persecution" by the Somali communities they live with. They are actual Christians, from Ethiopia and Kenya.

He brings them to Ontario.

:ohhh:

I knew there was an underground church here from like 10 years ago but actively sponsoring them is news to me. He says about 100 are brought here every year between him and a few others.
How is this a surprise, those Christians from America go around Africa offering money & all sorts of things for people to convert, then they will use them in their online propaganda videos, displaying them as ''clean & civilised'' now that they've converted to Christianity and become Kuffar

Trending

Latest posts