breaking news I narrowly escape death explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In xamar near Makkah al mukaramah car exploded I was 2 mins away :damn:

I ran for my life wallahi nigga I saw tons of injured and dead ppl in front of me I was so scared the stench of death, wllhi I'm so lucky I survived I stopped to smoke a cigarette

Allow no badbaadi my ears are ringing

f*ck shabab wlhi :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck hiraan just reported it, they killed some poor lady cleaning the streets

f*ck those guys man, I'm still shaking from the sound of the blast:angryman:

nigga u r so pussy! this is not compared to what people in somalia have been experiencing 20 years. you are embrassin to somalis. is adkee waryaa. hit the maqaayad o koob shaah kulul ku dhufo then narrate that shit for the people without flinchin, you will be a hero! lol

Apollo

VIP
This is what you get for migrating from a top ten Human Development Index country to the one on the bottom of the list.

S

Shamis

Amun,

There are plenty of poor countries which don't have regular violence as a norm.

Apollo

VIP
There are plenty of poor countries which don't have regular violence as a norm.

Perhaps not terrorism, but they tend to have sky high crime rates. The only people who live comfortable lives in these poor countries are the elites, the other 95% don't.

This is what you get for migrating from a top ten Human Development Index country to the one on the bottom of the list.

your being ridiculous yarey!
how about the muricas the constant school shooting and police brutality?
HDI might lower crime but it doesnt completely stops it and terror attacks happen everywhere, u prolly remember 911, the london madrid mumbai bombing, the moscow theatre attack etc.
every country in the top ten HDI had prolly some problems. somalia aint exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending