BREaking NEws; I have an announcement. Big announcement.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After seeing the wholesale catering to Kenya, the total treasonous behavior of the opposition and the madman of Kismayo Warlord Ahmed UnIslam Black hearted bastard

I’ve finally decided to support NABAD IYO NOLOL.

They are truly for Somalia.

Nasiib dao they don’t have the power to stop the things happening, the Kenyan plan of conquest and looting of Somalia at her weakest point in history.

As a true patriot I pledge my allegiance.

I am ready to join the national army.

I am a great student of warfare. I have devoured documentaries on WW2 and other great battles. I should be fast tracked to Field Marshal to lead a battalion. I yearn for the blood of the Kenyan invaders. I don’t mind perishing in such a dignified death.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You can join Dabcasrs brigade, he is leading the reer America division against Kenya

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
After seeing the wholesale catering to Kenya, the total treasonous behavior of the opposition and the madman of Kismayo Warlord Ahmed UnIslam Black hearted bastard

I’ve finally decided to support NABAD IYO NOLOL.

They are truly for Somalia.

Nasiib dao they don’t have the power to stop the things happening, the Kenyan plan of conquest and looting of Somalia at her weakest point in history.

As a true patriot I pledge my allegiance.

I am ready to join the national army.

I am a great student of warfare. I have devoured documentaries on WW2 and other great battles. I should be fast tracked to Field Marshal to lead a battalion. I yearn for the blood of the Kenyan invaders. I don’t mind perishing in such a dignified death.

81GfHGjDqNL.jpg

Trending

Latest posts