BREAKING NEWS; I’ve sent a letter to the famous YouTube historical battle reinactment KINGS AND GENERALS to do an episode of Somalia vs Ethiopia 1977

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They’ve replied with a great interest and have asked me to portray GENE Siyad Barre. I’ve already situated my mustache like his. I just need to grow a beer belly know.

I asked them to hire @Teeri-Alpha as the Ethiopian collaborator

They gonna do a video like this one

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
They’ve replied with a great interest and have asked me to portray GENE Siyad Barre. I’ve already situated my mustache like his. I just need to grow a beer belly know.

I asked them to hire @Teeri-Alpha as the Ethiopian collaborator

They gonna do a video like this one
I asked this question 1- 3 weeks months ago look to what he replied
C84E1B67-E95C-4761-8F33-14C067111638.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Bro dats been my fave channel for years I prolly watched every war in the history of mankind.
Now if they do That 77 war or adal, the shitty low iq commenters will trash our reputation beyond repair.
All the channel subs are history buffs and FKD is minimum but youtube algorithm will invite the hordes :damn::damn:and the rest will be history.

Bro dats been my fave channel for years I prolly watched every war in the history of mankind.
Now if they do That 77 war or adal, the shitty low iq commenters will trash our reputation beyond repair.
All the channel subs are history buffs and FKD is minimum but youtube algorithm will invite the hordes :damn::damn:and the rest will be history.
The comments will probably make him regret making the video :mjlol:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The comments will probably make him regret making the video :mjlol:
I am gonna stop it. I am gona email them and warn that the video can trigger inter communal violence especially in the volatile powderkeg that's Ethiopia and boom they'll shelve it.

Trending