BREAKING NEWS: I’m headed to Turkey for my usual vacation. Hell with Indhayar Hargab

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:mindblown: there comes a point where its not worth it saving money

Exactly. I am willing to pay double the amount for no STOPOVER OR LAYOVER

Direct flight is the way of the Somali Aristocratic.

1597063769912.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But the effects come and stays
I get to see airports and places whilst saving the bank :mjdontkno:

real talk
Me and you are very much alike when traveling. I’m willing to make couple of stops to save money.

sometimes lawovers can be awesome. What if your layover is Madrid for 18 hours. That’s a free vacation day.

about 3 years ago, around Christmas, my sister and her husband wanted a hard earned Christmas/new year holiday. They came to me.They heard about the Multicities option one can do. They wanted from NYC to Dubai (staying for 3 days) then to Cape Town (staying for 8 days) then back to Dubai (staying 1 day) and back to NYC. So I got to work. I found them $1400 for just how they wanted (keep in mine this was high season (Christmas and new year). On top of that they got a 20 hours layover in Milan (I didn’t do this, it was the airline). As they were coming back to NYC from Milan the airline put them on 1st class Apparently if you fly with Emirates for 4 consecutive times within a month you will be upgraded to 1st class.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But the effects come and stays
I get to see airports and places whilst saving the bank :mjdontkno:

So which European airports will u grade it to be super cool? By the way Minneapolis airport is rated top 5 in usa

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@Grigori Rasputin

Please update this thread with your impressions about Turkey, overall standard of living, level of service, etc. And tell us about the new Istanbul airport.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

Please update this thread with your impressions about Turkey, overall standard of living, level of service, etc. And tell us about the new Istanbul airport.

I will do a daily vlog for you guys Inshalah.

I will also make an appearance for the first time in the history of Sspot.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I will do a daily vlog for you guys Inshalah.

I will also make an appearance for the first time in the history of Sspot.
Don't forget to give us your opinion about Turkey and Malaysia. How they compare to each other in all aspects as both are the most industrialized countries in the Muslim world.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't forget to give us your opinion about Turkey and Malaysia. How they compare to each other in all aspects as both are the most industrialized countries in the Muslim world.

I will give live reporting where you can ask questions

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
real talk
Me and you are very much alike when traveling. I’m willing to make couple of stops to save money.

sometimes lawovers can be awesome. What if your layover is Madrid for 18 hours. That’s a free vacation day.

about 3 years ago, around Christmas, my sister and her husband wanted a hard earned Christmas/new year holiday. They came to me.They heard about the Multicities option one can do. They wanted from NYC to Dubai (staying for 3 days) then to Cape Town (staying for 8 days) then back to Dubai (staying 1 day) and back to NYC. So I got to work. I found them $1400 for just how they wanted (keep in mine this was high season (Christmas and new year). On top of that they got a 20 hours layover in Milan (I didn’t do this, it was the airline). As they were coming back to NYC from Milan the airline put them on 1st class Apparently if you fly with Emirates for 4 consecutive times within a month you will be upgraded to 1st class.
Sometimes its worth it, when it comes down to money

I hated Madrid, the airport was stuffy and the chairs was bad, Iberia was just bad. Never seen a shitty airline in mainland Europe like this. But it was worth it since I went from a to b without breaking bank

So which European airports will u grade it to be super cool? By the way Minneapolis airport is rated top 5 in usa
I would say London Heathrow is really good then Munich Airport and Oslo Gardermoen (I like Oslo cause it nice and small and easy to access with reasonable facilities)

Best in the world is Singapore Changi and Seoul Inchon in my opinion. Just look at the pictures, the experience is 10x better
MSP was nice, but when I went, there was many people, and I really hated the Taxi stands, but it is nice let me not lie

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I hated Madrid, the airport was stuffy and the chairs was bad, Iberia was just bad. Never seen a shitty airline in mainland Europe like this. But it was worth it since I went from a to b without breaking bank

I would say London Heathrow is really good then Munich Airport and Oslo Gardermoen (I like Oslo cause it nice and small and easy to access with reasonable facilities)

Best in the world is Singapore Changi and Seoul Inchon in my opinion. Just look at the pictures, the experience is 10x better
MSP was nice, but when I went, there was many people, and I really hated the Taxi stands, but it is nice let me not lie

I want to go to Singapore Changi & Seoul i hear so many great things about them. And to think they are NOT European, it really gives hope to the world of minority walle

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It’s crazy how I experienced 80% of what you mentioned

I have went through Incheon airport (SK). You’re right. It is great.

ive clown with Iberia and I will never forget how terrible it was. The planes were from the 1980s

mSp is my second home. A great airport.

I’ve gone through heathrow a lot.

Trending