BREAKING NEWS: I’m headed to Turkey for my usual vacation. Hell with Indhayar Hargab

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Islamabad to Doha to Kuala Lumpur, you give the a whole new meaning to hustling backwards. :deadrose:

don’t you forget Langkawi and Indonesia

he didn’t even got to Singapore yet. He left a huge part out. Where’s the final itinerary? Is he stopping by Fiji then back to Nairobi then to Cape Town then Prague then Wuhan then Singapore:camby::camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stopover is worth the money
Direct was £720 on Turkish Airlines so I saved money and I am living better.
The worrying is PIA and Pakistan but oh well, worth the price

Are you jealous?

dude! Pakistan just declared that 80% of their pilot are fake. Some of them were ex Rickshaw driver:ooh::drakelaugh:

1597011791601.png

Qashin'd.

Wow, that's brave, I have seen so many people going on vacation without fear of catching the covid 19. I want to leave my host country permanently but I am too scared of this virus. I pray this thing passes soon.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow, that's brave, I have seen so many people going on vacation without fear of catching the covid 19. I want to leave my host country permanently but I am too scared of this virus. I pray this thing passes soon.

are you a high risk? Aren’t you young ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Whats the site turkish airline site doesnt offer this

go to :

Priceline.com

Make sure that click “flexible dates” after first checking your preferred dates. When you’re preferred dates are not the price your are looking for then go back and you’ll see “flexible dates”. Play with the dates and you’ll find your optimal price.

soo duceey

make sure you take your meds. You’ve been doing fine for quite a while now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't you have to do 2 week quarantines when travelling abroad? Is that really worth it?

That’s not the requirements of Turkey. Turkey is desperate for vacationers. Their lira has fallen to a record low.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
don’t you forget Langkawi and Indonesia

he didn’t even got to Singapore yet. He left a huge part out. Where’s the final itinerary? Is he stopping by Fiji then back to Nairobi then to Cape Town then Prague then Wuhan then Singapore:camby::camby:
The final part is easy. Take a coach from JB to Singapore.
dude! Pakistan just declared that 80% of their pilot are fake. Some of them were ex Rickshaw driver:ooh::drakelaugh:
Some shit airline don't get me wrong, but for that price, I had to cop it