BREAKING NEWS: I’m headed to Turkey for my usual vacation. Hell with Indhayar Hargab

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am going there for personal reasons.

if you just know here’s the deal I got.

B82E1902-92E2-4802-BDFD-5D6FB55B83C3.jpeg

10 nights and flight for that amount

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin, how do you get these deals?

Most of the times, I get a deal, its onboard a damned airlines and a hotel in a shady part of town.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin, how do you get these deals?

Most of the times, I get a deal, its onboard a damned airlines and a hotel in a shady part of town.

I’ve noticed that this kind of bundle really works with Turkey not so much for other countries. I reckon it works perfectly with Greece, Portugal and Spain as well as Eastern and Central European countries.

are you jealous ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’ve noticed that this kind of bundle really works with Turkey not so much for other countries. I reckon it works perfectly with Greece, Portugal and Spain as well as Eastern and Central European countries.

are you jealous ?
Most of these bundles in the UK are tight and really ain't value for money, never seen one for Turkey like that. Damn, always overpriced or shady

I ain't jealous, just bagged myself a flight and transfer to Singapore for only £315 via Paris, Islamabad, Doha, Kuala Lumpar and Lagawaki Island :mjlol:

1596993198388.png

1596993248168.png

1596993386065.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most of these bundles in the UK are tight and really ain't value for money, never seen one for Turkey like that. Damn, always overpriced or shady

I ain't jealous, just bagged myself a flight and transfer to Singapore for only £315 via Paris, Islamabad, Doha, Kuala Lumpar and Lagawaki Island :mjlol:

View attachment 136577

View attachment 136578

View attachment 136582

what the helll!

you might as well add a layover in Siberia.

dude you are stopping at everywhere

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

View attachment 136577

View attachment 136578

View attachment 136582
Islamabad to Doha to Kuala Lumpur, you give the a whole new meaning to hustling backwards. :deadrose:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
what the helll!

you might as well add a layover in Siberia.

dude you are stopping at everywhere
Stopover is worth the money
Direct was £720 on Turkish Airlines so I saved money and I am living better.
The worrying is PIA and Pakistan but oh well, worth the price

Are you jealous?

Trending

Latest posts