Breaking news: Hargeisa mayor and several ex ministers put under house arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
23473177_1756936847659408_4725401337785230859_n.jpg

@Bohol @ethan bradberry @Hemaal my mom and sister are out there as observers right now. My mom was just tellin me a few minutes ago, the mayor of hargeisa who is sacad muse was tryna steal a box or boxes of votes and they caught him and beat him. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

my mom also said ciiro is stayin at ambassador rn..and last night him, bixii and waraabe were told to come to ambassador by the europeans. Apparently a short time after bixii left infuriated, stormed off in his car and drove off into some shyt. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:which can only mean one thing :mjlol::russ::umad:

and that ciise muuse lady faduuma siciid who supports wadani was beat up and jailed. :stopit:

Bohol

VIP
my fams out near ambassador. They said 3/5 districts in hargeisa went to wadani. She also said alot of shyt popped off in other cities too like burco.

Yes that is true. The Cidagale should take care of him. He should stick to his neighborhood and not come down south.

@iNutEasily which neighborhood was this incident by the way? South Hargeisa or east Hargeisa?

I heard the same. Fadumo Siciid was beaten up at one of the poll stations in north Hargeisa, but we really don’t have the end result so it’s not conclusive but hopefully waddani will win with 15-18k votes.

Bohol

VIP
I heard the same. Fadumo Siciid was beaten up at one of the poll stations in north Hargeisa.

Yh Abdiqadir Jirde the chairman of WADANI and Cirro freed her from the jail. The polling station
where she was attacked was Biyo dhacay neighborhood when Kulmiye tried to steal boxes she defended herself from them.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I have extreme hatred for Soltelco and Zamzam. The epitome of corruption in Somaliland. May they contract incurable disease and die in slow and painful death. Amin thumma amiin

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Bohol @ethan bradberry @Hemaal my mom and sister are out there as observers right now. My mom was just tellin me a few minutes ago, the mayor of hargeisa who is sacad muse was tryna steal a box or boxes of votes and they caught him and beat him. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

my mom also said ciiro is stayin at ambassador rn..and last night him, bixii and waraabe were told to come to ambassador by the europeans. Apparently a short time after bixii left infuriated, stormed off in his car and drove off into some shyt. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:which can only mean one thing :mjlol::russ::umad:

and that ciise muuse lady faduuma siciid who supports wadani was beat up and jailed. :stopit:
So you're saying they called the election for Waddani last night?

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending