Breaking News: Gunfire heard in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

Reinforcement troops arrived in Tukaraq

https://horseedmedia.net/2018/05/16...ku-qul-qulaya-jiida-dagaalka-ee-aaga-tukaraq/

Labada ciidanba waxaa soo gaarey gurmadyo xoojin ah, waxaana aad loo saadaalinayaa in waaberiga Arbacada dagaalku dib u qarxi doono haddii aan isla habeenimada caawa ah, ciidanka Somaliland baneyn aaga qoraxdu ugu dhacdey.

Dhimashada labada dhinac kala gaartey ayaa ku dhaw 30 qof, halka dhaawucu intaas ka badan yahay, Puntland ayaa sheegtey in ay qabsadeen ilaa 9 gaari oo tikniko ah, halka Somaliland sheegatey in ay qabsadeen 6 Tikniko ah oo Taangi ku jiro.:dwill:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I will be completely honest.

All the news coming out is unreliable at best, and dangerously misleading at worst. You are better off phoning relatives on the ground. That is what I will be doing.

We won't know for sure how things stand until few days from now when dust settles and opposing forces set up their respective camps again.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
it was almost exactly 24 hrs ago when the operation began. Round 2 is imminent :kanyeshrug:

I will be completely honest.

All the news coming out is unreliable at best, and dangerously misleading at worst. You are better off phoning relatives on the ground. That is what I will be doing.

We won't know for sure how things stand until few days from now when dust settles and opposing forces set up their respective camps again.

I was scrolling through my roku box with all the Somali channels: Horn TV, Somaliand TV, Somali Cable, SNTV,etc. All those channel were spewing biased information towards their respective clan. SNTV was an exception(which is apparently owned by Xamar) kept repeating news about how Faarmaajo and the CFG are trying to diffuse the situation

They kept playing the same clip followed by 20 minutes of a commercial about maraq degaag, I turned the TV off in anger.:russ:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I was scrolling through my roku box with all the Somali channels: Horn TV, Somaliand TV, Somali Cable, SNTV,etc. All those channel were spewing biased information towards their respective clan. SNTV was an exception(which is apparently owned by Xamar) kept repeating news about how Faarmaajo and the CFG are trying to diffuse the situation

They kept playing the same clip followed by 20 minutes of a commercial about maraq degaag, I turned the TV off in anger.:russ:

Yup. Somali media is universally :trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending