Breaking News From Gedo

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Upon the invitation from Gen Birhanu Jula of the ENDF Mudane Fartaag is expected to visit the city of Addis Abba to visit Guudomiyaha Gobalka Gedo n Senior Military Officials in the ENDF to continue planning an operation to liberate Buaale.

E872F542-A5B8-4ACE-ACBE-96BB335829C9.jpeg
17780527-FCDE-470C-A8F5-D21B8B84EC80.jpeg

Both men pictured above.

In other news an additional 300 men from the SNA and assorted security hailing from Gedo sent to the area to reinforce Fartaag, these gentlemen are either coming from Xamar and returning home after their job as troops under Faarmajo they are now returning to liberate JL. Other parts of the men are from Kismayo taking transit flights to the city of Garbaharey to join up in the soon to be declared war against AS.

Against all odds and a conflict of sources it seems Ethiopian support for the liberation of Buaale is still here, misinformation is ripe in Somalia and we are here to bring the latest news to you in real-time.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Upon the invitation from Gen Birhanu Jula of the ENDF Mudane Fartaag is expected to visit the city of Addis Abba to visit Guudomiyaha Gobalka Gedo n Senior Military Officials in the ENDF to continue planning an operation to liberate Buaale.

View attachment 270055View attachment 270056
Both men pictured above.

In other news an additional 300 men from the SNA and assorted security hailing from Gedo sent to the area to reinforce Fartaag, these gentlemen are either coming from Xamar and returning home after their job as troops under Faarmajo they are now returning to liberate JL. Other parts of the men are from Kismayo taking transit flights to the city of Garbaharey to join up in the soon to be declared war against AS.

Against all odds and a conflict of sources it seems Ethiopian support for the liberation of Buaale is still here, misinformation is ripe in Somalia and we are here to bring the latest news to you in real-time.
Seems like Madoobe failed to convince Abby to stop the Buale liberation efforts! Guul Itoobiya :rejoice:

Guul to beesha sade that retarded laanghab cagdheer failed his mission in Ethiopia now they will liberate their degmo Buale

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Did Madoobe think Ethiopia would trust a terrorist who tried to attack their planes?
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Did Madoobe think Ethiopia would trust a terrorist who tried to attack their planes?
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Apparently with the blessings of HSM any and all MX SNA troops recruited under Faarmajo can return to Gedo to fight in the operation but this is yet to be confirmed.

I suspect he doesn't want any non Hawiye troops in the capital anytime soon and I welcome this. Inshallah our boys will return. I'm hearing many police are signing up for the fight.

Madobe’s plan was never gonna work the Ethiopians see in their interest a free jubaland, they need that kismayo port, amxaaro don’t forget anything madobe had guns pointed at ENDF plane
GIF by Steve Harvey TV