Breaking News! Former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach raided by the FBI!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Trump is a leftist.

If Poilievre ends up being a fraud, I will lose hope in humanity. But I have very good feelings about him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pierre is a gem, I believe he can replace the hypocrite currently in office. Hes taking so many vacations on tax payer money maskless while advocating Canadians to wear mask on planes.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

I don't find it funny. We are at a crossroads. The future of Canada is at stake. You have no idea how bad the situation has become.

Ask him about anti-meat agenda.

Definently. I wrote it down on my notes app. I will update you. And the fertilizer issue too. I can't believe I will be voting for the Tories but it has been so refreshing to hear sanity these days. Are you voting Conservative?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Pierre is a gem, I believe he can replace the hypocrite currently in office. Hes taking so many vacations on tax payer money maskless while advocating Canadians to wear mask on planes.

He's a piece of sh!t. He doesn't have to use the garbage Arrive app when he comes back. There's so much hypocrisy. This is giving me hope that we don't have to wait until 2025. I am at my wits end. We all know Blackface won't honour it. They always play games with the even further left commies. There'll be an election this fall or spring and we will be free from his tyranny. The Libtards need to be reduce to minivan non-party status like their Libtard cousins in Queen's Park.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He's a piece of sh!t. He doesn't have to use the garbage Arrive app when he comes back. There's so much hypocrisy. This is giving me hope that we don't have to wait until 2025. I am at my wits end. We all know Blackface won't honour it. They always play games with the even further left commies. There'll be an election this fall or spring and we will be free from his tyranny. The Libtards need to be reduce to minivan status like their Libtard cousins in Queen's Park.

That lying sack of libtard shit is a liar and has been bought by Libs long ago, hes just throwing a bone for his Layton hangerons

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
That lying sack of libtard shit is a liar and has been bought by Libs long ago, hes just throwing a bone for his Layton hangerons

He's worried of his and Trudope's polling numbers. He doesn't want to be dragged by the electorate too. They need to be charged with mischief at the very least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's a piece of sh!t. He doesn't have to use the garbage Arrive app when he comes back. There's so much hypocrisy. This is giving me hope that we don't have to wait until 2025. I am at my wits end. We all know Blackface won't honour it. They always play games with the even further left commies. There'll be an election this fall or spring and we will be free from his tyranny. The Libtards need to be reduce to minivan non-party status like their Libtard cousins in Queen's Park.

Pierre should also run on making dental and eye care free of charge. This will get many liberal/ NDP voters to switch sides. Also Pierre should get rid of the $10 a day daycare program it's a total waste of money.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Pierre should also run on making dental and eye care free of charge. This will get many liberal/ NDP voters to switch sides. Also Pierre should get rid of the $10 a day daycare program it's a total waste of money.

Apparently most daycares are not even signing on to the daycare program. It's a fake program Blackface rolled out before the election for votes.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
We are now seeing a resurgence of pro mask articles and pro lockdown articles by the Communist Broadcasting Corporation. And they bring in the so called experts to talk about vaccines and some terrified person who demands mandatory masks.

wow, then where are the billions of dollars for the program going?

Sitting idle. The terms and conditions of the program would bankrupt existing daycare businesses and they have chosen not to enroll because of this. It's not indexed to inflation and they are limited in how they can operate. Everything is about photo ops with this guy. He's so phoney and fake.

@AbdiFreedom I'm probably going to vote for Pierre. I'm going to have to wait to see what he is going to do about healthcare. Too many conservatives always want to cut healthcare when it should be the opposite. Tell him to cut foreign aid, unnecessary health care administrative expenses, and teacher salaries instead. Cutting health care is always the biggest mistakes conservatives make. Conservatives should be advocating to build more hospitals more labs and getting more doctors, nurses and lab technicians.

You know the funny thing during this "pandemic" barely any hospitals got built. Now people are complaining about long wait times. Unbelievable

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
They turned a blind eye to Hilary emails but they wanna investigate my boy? It's cool we have nothing to hide but once we're cleared of this wrongful accusations, we're running it back in 2024. Believe that #MAGA2024 :trumpsmirk: