BREAKING NEWS: FARMAAJO TO RECOGNISE SOMALILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Political suicide? Farmaajo is finished. He doesn't have a single federal state at his side nor does he have Mogadishu.
Puntland behind president farmaajo 100% you must not know that Abdiweli Gaas was farmaajo teacher. Jubaland is behind him so is southwest state The only people against farmaajo is reer hargaisa and reer cadaado

Puntland independence will be next. He will set off a chain reaction. Farmaajo will be the end of our nation, impeach him now! :fittytousand:

tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I ain't a girl. Horta, why do majority of the people always think I'm a girl.
:snoop:
Maybe I should change my profile picture.
Wallahi I thought you were a chick what kind of fairytale name is that my g you might aswell call yourself Pocahontas kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Once secession becomes an option on the table Puntland can take it whenever the mood strikes them. If this news is true Farmaajo will be setting a dangerous precedent for the future.
There's no way in hell that Puntland would want independence unlike Isaac who are confined to just burco berbera hargaisa whereas Puntland and jubaland have pretty or much the same people especially jubbada hoose kismayo in particular

Why do you guys always fall for @fox bait? Tbh SL will not secede and be given independence from Somalia but it'll be interesting to see what agreement they come to in the future.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
... and Silaanyo taught Henry ford engineering. Point i am trying to make is nacasnimada jooji sxb.
Go cry in your three city country you emotional icitiraaf seeker Puntland stand by farmaajo 100% hooyada waase and may Allah bless DDSI and liyu police weliba our Oromo brothers who cleansed the icitiraaf seekers may Allah be pleased with them

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why do you guys always fall for @fox bait? Tbh SL will not secede and be given independence from Somalia but it'll be interesting to see what agreement they come to in the future.

I'm 90% sure this is fake news, but that 10% made me lash out for a moment. I've regained my composure now :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending