Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

f33f0386d41c87e599627c6daefc84d3--european-countries-bir.jpg
Reported you for derailment.
I will personally crucify him and every member of the cabinet who supports him
You're the very reason why I am against Isaaq women marrying non-Isaaq men. How on gods green earth are you against somaliland and for somalia? Its like rejecting a Ferrari for a Fiat.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We cannot let it happen. Those bragging bastards will never end their brags, just for that alone we should deny them statehood.
Do you want war or peace? If peace its best Sland goes its way. There hasn't been improvement in 25 years. Countries like rwanda went through a genocide recovered quickly before somalia. Stop this ole crab in barrel mentality and be happy that sland can stand on its own two feet. Think it this way one less problem for somalia.

Reported you for derailment.

You're the very reason why I am against Isaaq women marrying non-Isaaq men. How on gods green earth are you against somaliland and for somalia? Its like rejecting a Ferrari for a Fiat.

Because I'm a patriot who knows that united we stand divided we fall so even a fake country like liberland can solitize you.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Puntland independence will be next. He will set off a chain reaction. Farmaajo will be the end of our nation, impeach him now! :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts