Breaking News: Farmaajo Sounds The Alarm As The Federal Government Comes Under Threat From Internal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Its the Somnet legend @Knet welcome to Sspot saxiib. Good to see you here.

I think its fair to say, Farmajo is Failmajo.

You win some you lose some while some of y’all where ruling hobyo the others where carrying the colonizers on their backs take the L.

If you're going to use photoshopped images, at least make sure the font matches the date the book was published. Pretty embarrassing error.

Enjoy my ignore list.

Yes but he came againist darod n even worse me n my former girlfriends
How did he come against darod?

Puntland wants more autonomy.

Hawiye troops are deserting their posts

The rahenweyene revolted a few months ago

Faarmajos power is solely on AMISOM.

Farm

VIP
You know shit is ugly when Farmaajo is forced to pick up the phone and call Puntland for help. Sources tell me he spoke with Puntland President Deni yesterday to ask for backup if things continue to get out of control.

This is normal. When the Yemeni government was about to be overthrown by the Houthis they asked their neighbor Saudi Arabia for help. In this case though we shouldn’t help unless the UN gives us new weapons and pays our brave soldiers to help our failed neighbor.

Nope Puntland will not get involved we are busy working with Europe it's time we get a special agreement from the IC/UN regarding funds.

How did he come against darod?

Puntland wants more autonomy.

Hawiye troops are deserting their posts

The rahenweyene revolted a few months ago

Faarmajos power is solely on AMISOM.
Pl n jl especially jl plus hawiye ars idiots so let foreigners guard their city as the capital will be moved soon anyway

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Farmaajo means that his faction is losing power in the government.

That's all that changed. Still the same chaotic shithole it was.

If he's genuine then move the capital to the north.

In one fell swoop take away the leverage AL Shabaab has around the capital like they do in Xamar.

Also bring a potentially seccesionist state into fold.

Nigeria did it so why can't we.

Nominate Somewhere close to the Somaliland border

With 3 military forces there there's no space for Al Shabaab.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If they think they can get rid of president farmaajo cause of qabyalad like they did president abdullahi yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo then these moryaans are going to be in fir a rude awakening farmaajo waa nin laandheere ah oo darood hooyadiina waasa president farmaajo will finish his presidential term fad ama ha fadiin moryaan waa lugu fadsiin:farole:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If they think they can get rid of president farmaajo cause of qabyalad like they did president abdullahi yusuf illahay ha u naxaristo then these moryaans are going to be in fir a rude awakening farmaajo waa nin laandheere ah oo darood hooyadiina waasa president farmaajo will finish his presidential term fad ama ha fadiin moryaan waa lugu fadsiin:farole:

We got rid of Afwayne who was 10 times more powerful you dumb f*ck, what can Farmaajo do :mjlol:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We got rid of Afwayne who was 10 times more powerful you dumb f*ck, what can Farmaajo do :mjlol:
At this moment, sitting on the throne is secondary. How about if you handle your own shit alone?!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is normal. When the Yemeni government was about to be overthrown by the Houthis they asked their neighbor Saudi Arabia for help. In this case though we shouldn’t help unless the UN gives us new weapons and pays our brave soldiers to help our failed neighbor.
That's right. We will only help as part of AMISOM like Djibouti does.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I say Farmaajo should just let Somaliland go and Puntland to and build a wall maybe that would solve half of the problems . I Come In Peace Please Don't Shoot :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts