Breaking news:Ethiopian defence force Match towards Kismaayo.

Sources from quule news say that qaraxmajo has asked EDF to match to Kismaayo from Baidoa and capture Madoobe.

The thing is AMISOM mandate is to assist in fighting AS.

So EDF will be deployed from.Baidoa to Kismaayo.
What mandate gives them the right to turn a blind eye to Jilib and Buaale? Which is the epi centre of AS in Somalia.
But instead capture a peaceful Kismaayo city after a blood birth.

Ileen Ilkoya.r are funny creatures.:siilaanyolaugh:

Sxb I have direct phone calls to Villa Somalia, I would be very worried if I were you, the Baydhaba contingent has been sent to Kismayu today and more are coming daily, Abdi Iley's men hiding in Kismayu are wanted by Ethiopian government and will be captured, Madoobe is just the icing on the cake, do you think a ragtag militia can survive this ?

It will be sweet irony indeed.

Ilko.yar have no filters
:chrisfreshhah:

They were sent packing today.

imagine begging xabashi troops to enter kismaayo when you are the president of the country?:what1:

poons got cucked.

thats what happens when you try to have your way despite being a weak ass nigga.:westbrookwtf:

Someone needs to take down this langaab shabaabist sheikhaal Fahad Yaasin, this man is adamant to see Jubaland fail and Ethiopias with their b1tch Xarmaajo succeed.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like they had a meeting on behalf of FGS with Madoobe, main talking points being lift the ban on FGS officials entering Kismayo and open registration for candidates running in election.

Kenyaata Madoobe rejected ofcourse:manny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Sources from quule news say that qaraxmajo has asked EDF to match to Kismaayo from Baidoa and capture Madoobe.

The thing is AMISOM mandate is to assist in fighting AS.

So EDF will be deployed from.Baidoa to Kismaayo.
What mandate gives them the right to turn a blind eye to Jilib and Buaale? Which is the epi centre of AS in Somalia.
But instead capture a peaceful Kismaayo city after a blood birth.

Ileen Ilkoya.r are funny creatures.:siilaanyolaugh:
I've said it many times before but it really cannot be repeated enough: Nabar iyo Naxdin see federalism, which has birthed the most peaceful regions in the country, as a larger threat than Al Shabaab.
Looks like they had a meeting on behalf of FGS with Madoobe, main talking points being lift the ban on FGS officials entering Kismayo and open registration for candidates running in election.

Kenyaata Madoobe rejected ofcourse:manny:

The FGS is openly plotting to oust him and they have shown no qualms about breaking every rule and inciting violence in Baydhabo last December. Only a fool would open their doors to those saboteurs.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Walle you guys need to be ashamed of yourselves. The fgs is cleary a crooked administration if you support them kudos to you. However they still get some shit done. In the case of JL's election madoobe gots to go. If you disagree you are at the same level als the diehard N&N supporters. He does fight Al shabaab but not to weaken them persé but to show the people of kismayo that he is their blanket of protection .

JL needs a idealist someone with fresh idea's that will uplift the state. Someone that the people of JL deserve not a crooked (EX) shabaab member.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The FGS is openly plotting to oust him and they have shown no qualms about breaking every rule and inciting violence in Baydhabo last December. Only a fool would open their doors to those saboteurs.

I am for Federal States having power, but Madoobe seems to be a puppet of Kenya and should be removed.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am for Federal States having power, but Madoobe seems to be a puppet of Kenya and should be removed.
He is a traitor and puppet for Kenya in the same way that Farmajo is a traitor and puppet for Ethiopia. At least Madoobe has a proven track record of keeping Kismayo stable. Farmaajo wants to bring war to that city.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Diaspora ambassador @kickz atleast you guys aren't hypocritical cunts like the rest of the Puntland mafia on here they back a guy that they wouldn't tolerate to lead them for a day, would you guys tolerate a guy who hasn't built a well forget about fighting AS or building airports or road in his 7 year term but wants to come back for another 4 years?:comeon:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He is a traitor and puppet for Kenya in the same way that Farmajo is a traitor and puppet for Ethiopia. At least Madoobe has a proven track record of keeping Kismayo stable. Farmaajo wants to bring war to that city.

Ethiopia doesn't have a case against us to take over our waters though.

Any Federal State that sides with Kenya in this case is an enemy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ethiopia doesn't have a case against us to take over our waters though.

Any Federal State that sides with Kenya in this case is an enemy.
Do not be fooled by all of the igu sawir smiles between Abiy and Farmajo. Ethiopia wants more than our waters. They want all of Somalia. Abiy Ahmed has said on multiple occasions that he wishes to see a single country in the Horn of Africa under a single president (him). This would be a majority Christian country. Farmajo has shown his eagerness to oblige by selling them four of our ports and signing a deal with them that allows them to operate in Somalia outside of Amisom.

Neither Ethiopia or Kenya are our friends but people like Farmajo and Madoobe as well as their blind followers conveniently forget that. You can't accuse one of treason for consorting with the enemy while you do the same.

In my view, Madoobe is clearly the lesser of two evils but I can understand and agree with your concerns about him. I support Madoobe for the moment because the thing that I value most in Kismayo is stability. As a fellow Harti, you should understand the threat that we face in this region of savages. Farmajo's list of MPs gave us less seats in the parliament than the official MP list so that already gives you a sneak peek into how Harti would be treated in an FGS controlled Kismayo.

Rather than trying to bring turmoil to an island of peace in what is one the most terroristic parts of the country, Farmajo should be cooperating with Madoobe and lending him support against Al Shabaab.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Do not be fooled by all of the igu sawir smiles between Abiy and Farmajo. Ethiopia wants more than our waters. They want all of Somalia. Abiy Ahmed has said on multiple occasions that he wishes to see a single country in the Horn of Africa under a single president (him). This would be a majority Christian country. Farmajo has shown his eagerness to oblige by selling them four of our ports and signing a deal with them that allows them to operate in Somalia outside of Amisom.

Neither Ethiopia or Kenya are our friends but people like Farmajo and Madoobe as well as their blind followers conveniently forget that. You can't accuse one of treason for consorting with the enemy while you do the same.

In my view, Madoobe is clearly the lesser of two evils but I can understand and agree with your concerns about him. I support Madoobe for the moment because the thing that I value most in Kismayo is stability. As a fellow Harti, you should understand the threat that we face in this region of savages. Farmajo's list of MPs gave us less seats in the parliament than the official MP list so that already gives you a sneak peek into how Harti would be treated in an FGS controlled Kismayo.

Rather than trying to bring turmoil to an island of peace in what is one the most terroristic parts of the country, Farmajo should be cooperating with Madoobe and lending him support against Al Shabaab.
Go f*ck yourself you c*nt you weren't saying shit when your uncle AY shamelessly brought 100,000 aids ridden injirley amxaar to kill rape and pillage Xamar Ethiopians were your friends in 2006 weren't they you son of

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Go f*ck yourself you c*nt you weren't saying shit when your uncle AY shamelessly brought 100,000 aids ridden injirley amxaar to kill rape and pillage Xamar Ethiopians were your friends in 2006 weren't they you son of
Kablalax only know the bullet sxb ha isku daalan

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I did see the Harti MP count and it was disappointing, but Madoobe seems to be a instigator from the Garowe conference where he walked out to this water dispute with Kenya, he is bad for unity.

I agree though neither Kenya or Ethiopia should be relied on and N&N have alot of work to do on Xamar security.

Stop being emotional my brother. You know damn well that ur niggas were content being lackeys to the moryaans of Xamar :icon lol::icon lol:. Just remember that farmaajo is only able to sit in that seat in villa Somalia because of AY :uCkf6mf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That isn't comparable to using Ethiopians against Baydhabo and Kismayo. We were dealing with an existential threat to the entire country - the very same one that plagues us to this day. More than half the country was captured by terrorists. The men of clans like yours either joined them or sat around and watched while their young daughters were stoned by their rapists. If your ilk was content to remain in your southern cesspool of degeneracy, we may have been able to look the other way, as we did for the previous decade.

Instead, you marched against our borders and tried to conquer us as well. You gave us no choice but to liberate the capital and create a federal government. And because the capital was unfortunately placed in a region inhabited by primitive and degenerate people, we were given no choice but to seek international support to prevent the relapse into anarchy that your people were so eager for.

Your illiterate uncle is only able to enter Mogadishu today thanks to our efforts. You should be on your knees thanking us.

Trending