BREAKING NEWS: Eight killed in Mogadishu army base suicide attack

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Another day in Bθmbadishu and hordes killing each other as usual, some people still think the violence will stop after 30 years of a wait.:mjkkk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Another day in Bθmbadishu and hordes killing each other as usual, some people still think the violence will stop after 30 years of a wait.:mjkkk:
Thats cause its the capital a strategic political target

Thats why i support moving the capital elsewhere

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wallahi I think Mogadishu is cursed. AUN to the deceased and my prayers goes out to the families who’s lost their loved ones :it0tdo8:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Move the capital. If these animals in charge really have sway over ppl that support war lords and protect them for clan, then the capital must be moved. Move it north and watch shabaab get smoked at the gate of the border by real men!

f*ck xamar if Ali Mahdi and the old farts can hold us back 30yrs creating resentment I peaceful regions because the west fears powerful Somali state that's independent.

Move it and they can kill each other all they want! Let them fight while deserving states progress.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Chill it’s the 3rd one this year down from 1 ever ever other week. It’s sad it won’t stop anytime soon. The capital won’t be moved tho best believe that.
Why are Ali Mahdi and the coin lords so afraid of 1m1v? Perhaps they know that even if farmaajo looses, that no one will vote a war lord or former hsm like criminal back in.

AUN

Move the capital. If these animals in charge really have sway over ppl that support war lords and protect them for clan, then the capital must be moved. Move it north and watch shabaab get smoked at the gate of the border by real men!

f*ck xamar if Ali Mahdi and the old farts can hold us back 30yrs creating resentment I peaceful regions because the west fears powerful Somali state that's independent.

Move it and they can kill each other all they want! Let them fight while deserving states progress.
which region in somalia are u from, cali mahdi and the other warlords that threaten once in a while have support from their tribes

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AUN

which region in somalia are u from, cali mahdi and the other warlords that threaten once in a while have support from their tribes
Sanaag.

This non sense cannot be supported by the locals. Protests but never threaten to destroy civilisation like a bunch of barbarians for a PTSD war lord.

Trending

Latest posts