Breaking news Chelski sacked Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Chelsea have sacked manager Jose Mourinho after suffering their ninth defeat of the season, according to widespread reports.

The Blues have now lost nine of their 16 games in the Premier League and sit in 16th place in the table after losing 1-0 to newly-promoted Bournemouth last weekend and 2-1 to table-topping Leicester on Monday night.

Sources told ESPN FC that intense discussions over Mourinho's position took place on Tuesday and Wednesday and Infosport Plus broke the news of his dismissal on Thursday.

The BBC and Daily Mail also reported the news of his dismissal shortly afterwards.

Chelsea have lost 12 of their last 25 games in all competitions, sparking Mourinho into saying that he felt "betrayed" by his players.

Chelsea's 2-1 defeat at West Ham United on Oct. 24 had seen the board tentatively discussing the idea of dismissing the Portuguese, according to ESPN FC sources.

However, after already crashing out of the Capital One Cup to Stoke and 20 points off the top of the Premier League, Abramovich has opted to take a reported £30 million hit on a man who signed a new four-year contract in the summer.

Nigga finna take his cash and dip. Shit couldn't continue players didn't want his ass no more. Hopefully Chelski starts to go down hill from here.:pachah1:

McD30

Bored to death
Very stupid decision, they sacked the greatest manager in the world over 1 miserable season? :mindblown:

Jose will get his revenge soon, I don't doubt that :mybusiness:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Very stupid decision, they sacked the greatest manager in the world over 1 miserable season? :mindblown:

Jose will get his revenge soon, I don't doubt that :mybusiness:[/QUOTE
They're going back to the old days of sacking managers left and right. I hope Carlo doesn't go back to them. They don't deserve good mamagers. I mean Mourinho is one of the best managers in world football and they sack him beacaue some players are acting like divas.

I wouldn't mind him at United but he isn't the type of manager to stick around for good years plus his bus parking wouldn't be better than the shit we are going through under LVG.

I'm hearing Rodgers wants to manage them  I can't imagine they'd step that low.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hahaha.

Tbf he's won 3 of the 4 league titles Chelsea won since 2004 and he's one of the most siccessfull men in the last decade. Sad to see him bow out like this. At the Leicester game he looked like a beaten man, a man who was devoid of any new ideas.

Guys like Costa, Hazard and Fabregas have been a complete let down as well.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hahaha hopefully they get relegated. Who's next? LVG? :hemad:
Kk I hope they get relegated but it won't happen. LVG will most likely be sacked at the end of the season. If Pep goes to Citeh which I'm sure he will in the summer and Carlo goes to Bayern I don't know who we will get smh. Fuk Bayern all of sudden they want Carlo I'd like him at United than Pep. That nigga Pep only likes to inherit good sides. He wouldn't work at United atm.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Pep would improve any side. Walahi if Pep went to City then they would dominate English football for the next 5 years, and win at least one CL title..

S

syntax

Wallahi idk anything about soccer uh i mean football my bad guys, but i can already tell this is huge L.

Hafez

VIP
Ferguson is going to come back. Ronaldo is going to return to Manchester United, they are also going to sign Omar Abdulrahman Al-Amoodi and Manchester United will be like old times.
giphy.gif

Chelsea are the worst ran team, they willing to lose £40 million like its nothing. They could have used that money
on a world class player.

I'd like to see him manage a international team

McD30

Bored to death
José Mourinho 'cried' after being overlooked for Manchester United job

José Mourinho is said to have broken down in tears at the news that David Moyes had been given the Manchester United job. The allegation is contained in a book by the respected Spanish journalist Diego Torres, who writes for El País.

In the book, Prepare to Lose: the Mourinho Era, Torres says the appointment "provoked an earthquake" and that Mourinho felt let down by Sir Alex Ferguson, who had recommended Moyes to the United board.

"Mourinho ... thought that Ferguson was, besides his ally, also his friend and godfather. He was convinced that they were tied by a relationship of genuine trust. He thought that his fabulous collection of titles constituted an 'endorsement' unreachable to any other contenders. When he knew that Ferguson had chosen Moyes, the Everton coach, he was struck by a terrible disbelief. Moyes hadn't won absolutely anything!"

Torres said that Mourinho was on the phone constantly to his sports agency Gestifute. "Mourinho wouldn't stop calling them. His 'interlocutors' had heard him sob loudly and they were spreading the word. The most feared man in the company was crushed."
José Mourinho is said to have broken down in tears at the news that David Moyes had been given the Manchester United job. The allegation is contained in a book by the respected Spanish journalist Diego Torres, who writes for El País.

In the book, Prepare to Lose: the Mourinho Era, Torres says the appointment "provoked an earthquake" and that Mourinho felt let down by Sir Alex Ferguson, who had recommended Moyes to the United board.

"Mourinho ... thought that Ferguson was, besides his ally, also his friend and godfather. He was convinced that they were tied by a relationship of genuine trust. He thought that his fabulous collection of titles constituted an 'endorsement' unreachable to any other contenders. When he knew that Ferguson had chosen Moyes, the Everton coach, he was struck by a terrible disbelief. Moyes hadn't won absolutely anything!"

Torres said that Mourinho was on the phone constantly to his sports agency Gestifute. "Mourinho wouldn't stop calling them. His 'interlocutors' had heard him sob loudly and they were spreading the word. The most feared man in the company was crushed."

Full article: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/sep/26/jose-mourinho-cried-manchester-united

Kk I hope they get relegated but it won't happen. LVG will most likely be sacked at the end of the season. If Pep goes to Citeh which I'm sure he will in the summer and Carlo goes to Bayern I don't know who we will get smh. Fuk Bayern all of sudden they want Carlo I'd like him at United than Pep. That nigga Pep only likes to inherit good sides. He wouldn't work at United atm.

Yeah LVG will probably be sacked unless he wins the league and I can't see that happening. And you're right about pep I don't rate him and won't rate him until he goes to a good team and makes them great. There aren't many good managers that'd be willing to leave so you guys are fucked but in football you never know, you might pull a Leicster next year haha

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah LVG will probably be sacked unless he wins the league and I can't see that happening. And you're right about pep I don't rate him and won't rate him until he goes to a good team and makes them great. There aren't many good managers that'd be willing to leave so you guys are fucked but in football you never know, you might pull a Leicster next year haha
Yup it's win the league or hit the road. He fuked up in the summer by not buying good striker, a back up LB, a back up RB, a wc CB and a winger with all the cash he was given smh. Can you believe with how much he has spent Moyes has a better winning % than him through like 16, 17 games or whatever.:damn:

Bruh I'm fuming at some United fans who want Mourinho on Twitter. I know we arw desperate right now but come on how can you go from LVG's philosophy to Mouriho's bus parking :jcoleno: The last thing I wanna see is bus parked in front of OT.:damn:

Yup it's win the league or hit the road. He fuked up in the summer by not buying good striker, a back up LB, a back up RB, a wc CB and a winger with all the cash he was given smh. Can you believe with how much he has spent Moyes has a better winning % than him through like 16, 17 games or whatever.:damn:

Bruh I'm fuming at some United fans who want Mourinho on Twitter. I know we arw desperate right now but come on how can you go from LVG's philosophy to Mouriho's bus parking :jcoleno: The last thing I wanna see is bus parked in front of OT.:damn:

Lmao I swear Moyes was just a scapegoat, a weak guy who couldn't back himself or get the team to follow him but he wasn't that bad compared to LVG, if he spent as much money he'd have bought a better team. I swear the players that are performing for you as well are the ones he didn't sign, except Martial.

Loool nah even United can't that desperate. Klopp's a fool if only he waited a little longer he could have managed either chelski or united. Both are still better than Liverpool, managerial wise anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts