Breaking News: Burco's own incredible journalist Cabdimalik Coldoon has been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Good hala xidho, you cant go around interviewing witnesses during a criminal case, he ia just a reporter he should stick to reporting the news. Did u see him interviewing the little 5year old boy, it was so unprofessional and hard to watch.

Good hala xidho, you cant go around interviewing witnesses during a criminal case, he ia just a reporter he should stick to reporting the news. Did u see him interviewing the little 5year old boy, it was so unprofessional and hard to watch.

Is this the reason he was arrested? For interviewing witnesses?

Yes, the guy thinks he is like some CIA investigator, he needs to fall back

Surely it would have been easier to just tell him to stop instead of arresting him and making a hullabaloo out of it.
On the flip side, if it is not illegal, then they have no cause to arrest him.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
People don't know his background. Dude use to live in arabta and was brought back to Burco bc he suffered a temporary mental instability

waraabe

Your superior
You can't arrest journalist for doing their job. That's disturbing.

in every country in the world it is illegal to get involve in a criminal investigation case. It is unprofessional and i am sure if a done it you would support it.

I dont mind him interviewing people after the case has been dealt with but not while the case is going on

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why is he even interviewing people while the case is on going? :mindblown: He should've been arrested a while ago.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I was his number supporter..dude showcased needy people..of layely I think his mental condition has returned

in every country in the world it is illegal to get involve in a criminal investigation case. It is unprofessional and i am sure if a done it you would support it.

I dont mind him interviewing people after the case has been dealt with but not while the case is going on
He is free to interview whoever he wants. If this is about the case, then the police should have told witness not to give out information or they'll face time.

I guess Somaliland doesn't believe in freedom of press just like PL.

waraabe

Your superior
He is free to interview whoever he wants. If this is about the case, then the police should have told witness not to give out information or they'll face time.

I guess Somaliland doesn't believe in freedom of press just like PL.

repeating the same shit wont make me stop. read what i said and reply. What he did is illegal in every single nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts