Breaking News: Basra is a MAN (Proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is how I imagine Basra from now on :mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Hello mhhmhh guess who's talking to you guys.... the Jinni *moans* The only jinni basrraa basra the ayeeyo Jinni *weird ass laugh*"

Wtf that sounds like this xayawaan below audubillah

material_1606911701029.png

part of me thinks she's doing an impression and acting but then it's sspot where niggas catfish as women and either confess or get qarxised in the end

and oh yeah forgot all my "Eedo Basra" posts now you're a whole uncle if that's your voice. I'm outta here
tenor (25).gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish i did fake voices long time ago, if i knew i will get ALL this attention! Like McDonalds says, I'm lovin' it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In less than a day this thread will have 4K viewing lol

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@Admin
I hit this dude with a buncha reactions before. But looking back now, whatever he/she said wasn't even that funny and i wanna take'em all back. Especially my skull reactions, those were very special to me..

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Admin
I hit this dude with a buncha reactions before. But looking back now, whatever he/she said wasn't even that funny and i wanna take'em all back. Especially my skull rections, those were very special to me..

Hi @Amazonian u have a sexy voice

ha ha ha h a

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Admin
I hit this dude with a buncha reactions before. But looking back now, whatever he/she said wasn't even that funny and i wanna take'em all back. Especially my skull reactions, those were very special to me..
her voice would probably haunt anyone ... she laughin and all but we're like hold up...wait a min
PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts