BREAKING NEWS: AMERICA’s B*tch Saudi Arabia begs Iran for peace after Trump refused to attack Iran

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Oct/...iran_make_quiet_openings_to_head_off_war.aspx

Incredible development

Few weeks ago their oil wells were attacked. Guess what the cross dressing ass
“Prince” MSB do? He approached Pakistan to talk to rageedii Iran because “ I don’t want war”.

This was so shook by Trump’s refusal to attack Iran that it dawned on him that he has been used like a condom.

I honestly don’t know what planet these Arabs piece of shit operate on. Where they think the West could ever trust them or defend them if it does not fit their own interest. That nacas really thought giving millions to Western politicians will get them to protect them.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
MSB wants to build a new city for his legacy so he can't afford war on his own.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@R.Kelly you don’t want to end up like Khasoggi so I’d close your mouth if I was you. Badmouthing MBS can lead to severe consequences for e.g if you were going to Hajj you could get assassinated by fake sheikhs.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just finished watching 2 hour of PBS documentary about MBS & the inside politics of the royal family and government. lol

Walaahi these arabs are so hilarious. MBS projects tuff manly stealy image, but yet in the interview as he speaks in the parliament, he rest his hand on his chest like an obese woman crying someone took her pie away. The documentary states MBS will slap u if u make him angry. Who does that??? lol

Trending

Latest posts