Breaking News! Alex Jones To Return To Twitter/X!

GIF by Giphy QA

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
This was broadcasted a day after 9/11. OG Alex Jones covered topics others wouldn't at the time.

I pray that i can be thibased.

This guy the day after 9/11 pre modern internet was 15 steps ahead. Many people still are just catching up.

Im telling you if alex was to keep going like he did he would either end up dead or grifting like he is now.

No way they could let someone this based live.

Now he is posting pictures next to trannies who is meant to be a “conservative”
1702439213443.jpeg

This was broadcasted a day after 9/11. OG Alex Jones covered topics others wouldn't at the time.

I first heard of Alex Jones back in like 2010 when all the kids at my masjid were huge fans of him. Nowadays the idea that a Muslim would be an Alex Jones fan seems crazy to me lol

I first heard of Alex Jones back in like 2010 when all the kids at my masjid were huge fans of him. Nowadays the idea that a Muslim would be an Alex Jones fan seems crazy to me lol
I'm no longer a fan of his but I did have my conspiracy theorist phase during my teenage years which made me a keen follower of his channel.

I'm no longer a fan of his but I did have my conspiracy theorist phase during my teenage years which made me a keen follower of his channel.
If he never pivoted towards the alt-right white supremacist audience, he would been even more popular imo. He could've stuck with the investigative conspiracy content, but instead he chose to alienate anyone who wasn't a white conservative christian.

Trending